"Have you seen your report card?" He said. I raise a brow at him. "At least it's better than yours." I retorted.

He scoffed and shake his head.

I turn back with a smirk.

~ ~ ~

I went up to my room and crawled in bed flicking through my twitter page on my phone when Elena came in and slumped herself over my bed.

"Do you mind?" I look at her.

"I need to talk to you." She said and I raise my brow.

"You want to talk to be about boy problems. I thought you said I had terrible taste so why are you coming to me?" I said.

She sat up. "You can't honestly still be upset about that." She said.

I sat up to face her. "I actually forgot about it until now, and yes, I'm still mad at you." She slumped her shoulders and sighed.

"I broke up with Stefan today." She told me which didn't surprise me at all. "I figured you would." I said with little interest.

"It's just that I thought he was different, I thought he could help me turn my life around. You know, after Mom and Dad died I wanted someone to make me feel more alive and special." She told me.

"And Stefan is treating you special." I told her.

"But this is far from what I expected. When I first saw him I felt gravity pulling me to him and I thought he was the one." She said going into a daze thinking about him.

I watch her and realised that she really loves him. "Do you love him?"

She looked at me trying to figure out her feelings. "...Yeah. I guess I do." She said.

"Then fix it." I told her.

"There's nothing you can't get through together. As far as I can see Stefan genuinely loves you. You wanted to know the truth about him and you did. He made the effort to explain everything to you. You're hurting him by throwing him away." I told her, practically scolding her for throwing a decent guy like Stefan away.

I find it unfair that Elena was blaming Stefan for everything that we've learnt when she was the one who insisted on learning more about him. Stefan didn't want this, he didn't want her to know but she kept pushing until he would tell her.

She listened to what I said in deep thought when there was a knock on my door. It was Bonnie.

"Hey." She said.

We smiled at her. "Hey, what brings you here?" I asked her.

She came over to my bed and squeezed herself on. "Sorry I've been MIA. What'd I miss?" She asked.

I looked at Elena to do the talking. "I'm just... I don't know what I should do!" She said throwing her face into the pillow.

Bonnie looked at me confused so I had to tell her. "They broke up." I told her.

She gave Elena a sad and sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She asked and I looked at her.

Bonnie realised what she just asked. "Right. Stupid question. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me most." She said.

Elena finally lift her head from the pillow. "You want to make it up to me. Get my mind off of it." She said and I rolled my eyes at her wailing.

"Just remember that you asked for it." Bonnie said.

She went to close the window I left opened because it was hot inside. She came back and took the pillow from Elena. She pulled off the covers and picked up the scissors I left on my dresser and cut open my pillow.

The Unveiling Truth [TVD FanFiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara