//One//

^Infinity^

A/N:
~Completed~
Everything in this book unless mentioned is my own so if you want to use something from my story you have to ask and give me credit!
Enjoy!😊
--------------------------------

I'm Infinity Kendra Grace. A 17 year old youtuber. I have been a youtuber since I was 14 years old so for about 4 years now. I am currently in 11th grade, almost about to be done with the school year in a couple days and this summer I'm going to Chicago hoping to meet O2l.

~Summer Vacation~
My mom and I went to CVS to buy things for the plane ride to Chicago. When I walked in I went straight to the magazine rack to look for one to read on the plane. I looked in the very back of the shelf and found an O2l magazine. I hurried up and grabbed it when I realized it was the last one. The first thing my eye went to was an article called 'How to Meet O2l'. I turned to the article read it. It said 'Do you want to meet O2l? Well here's how. Find the golden ticket in one of these magazines. If you find it send it to us(the magazine company) and we will send you tickets to the O2l digifest tour in Chicago.'
I flipped through the whole book and because of my luck I didn't find the golden ticket. I was ok with it because I was already going to Chicago anyways so if there were still tickets left I could just buy them later.

After grabbing everything we needed for the flight my mom and I walked up to the counter and checked out. On the car ride home I was thinking about how my experience would of been like if I could of meet O2l.

~The next day~
Today was Friday and it was my last day of 11th grade. I had a pretty good day at school considering I might meet O2l tomorrow in Chicago if there are still tickets left.

After school I took the bus home and all throughout the bus ride home Arizona (my BFF) kept talking about O2l. I know she is my best friend and I shouldn't be mean to her but she get's pretty annoying.

When I reached my house I threw my bag down on the floor and ran to my computer. I went straight to the Digifest website to see if there were any more single tickets left. Obviously there weren't because O2l is really popular so people bought there tickets in advance which left just the really expensive package deals which included 2 front row tickets and 2 backstage passes so I bought the package deal with the money I had been saving from birthdays and christmas. After buying the tickets I spend the rest of the day packing.
----------------------------
A/N:
This is my first fan fic so I would really appreciate it if you could please leave your thoughts about the book in the comments!

Your all Beautiful!
I will see you all the next time I update.😘

(Do you see what I did there? A sam ending)