//Fourteen//

*Recap*
~At Six Flags~
~Arizona's Pov~
We parked our car and walked up to the front gates were the ticket booths were and got our tickets and flash passes. Then we headed to security which had a LONG line! Ounce we went through security and got into the park I walked over to a cart and grabbed a map then me and Infinity took a bunch of pictures by the gorgeous and big fountain. (Btw I've pretty much been to all of the Six Flags but I haven't been to Magic Mountain so I just googled the rides and I don't know if they have a fountain) Our first ride was the Twisted Colossus then we went on the X2, Goliath, Tatsu, Superman, Scream and so many more because we didn't have to wait a long time because we had our flash passes. As you can see we love roller coasters!
After riding about everything in the park, eating lots of dippin' dots and food, playing games we could have never win and shopped, Infinity and I left the park and drove back to my house.

~Infinity's Pov~
When we got to Arizonia's house it was pretty late so I walked her up to her door, said my goodbyes and drove home.
*End of Recap*

I walked through the door and set my stuff on the couch. I didn't know if Sam was home yet because he didn't text me anything so I started yelling him name.

"SAM.....SAMMM....IM HOME!......ARE YOU HOME?"

No response

"Well I guess he's still hanging out with the guys so I'll just chill until he gets back" I said getting a Pop Tart out of the pantry and putting it in the toaster. (Yes, I toast my Pop Tarts but not all the time. Leave a comment telling me if you toast your Pop Tart and eat it or just eat it out of the package.)
While I was eating my Pop Tart I looked over and saw a letter signed by Sam next to his favorite SnapBack so I started reading the letter.

~Letter~
Hello Infinity, sorry I couldn't tell you this in person or text you this but I wanted to tell you that my mom left me a voicemail and it sounded like something was wrong so I need to go see her and I don't think that I will be coming back. Also, don't bother coming after me because she doesn't want you around and I don't want to drag you into my family problems. Your a nice, funny and pretty girl and you don't deserve to be left with a letter to remember me by but I have to leave soon and I can't wait around. Never forget the memories we spent together and our love because I will never stop loving you!
Sincerely,
Samuel John Pottorff
~End of letter~

I didn't know what to say or do so I just sat there and started to ball my eyes out but while crying I realized that I couldn't wait around for Sam to come back. It was right for me to go back home and live my normal life again. The situation we are in now is like the situation we were in when we were in 5th grade: We were dating and having a lot of fun hanging out and being a couple but we had to break apart. We couldn't ever see each other again.

I managed to stop crying, went on my laptop and booked a flight back home for tommorow.
After booking the flight I went upstairs and started to pack all my stuff that would fit in my suitcases and went to bed.
---------------------------------------------
A/N:
I was thinking maybe for the epilogue I should show how Infinity's life is when she gets home and/or Sam's journey to finding his mom so comment what you think.

Stay beautiful!
I will see you the next time I update! 😊😘