//Thirteen//

~Sam's Pov~
When I got back home from meeting the guys Infinity wasn't there yet so I just went upstairs and took a shower to pass the time.

~After my shower~
Ring...Ring....Ring
I heard my phone buzz so I walked over to my bed and checked it, the number was an unknown number so I just waited to see if they would leave a voicemail and as I thought, they did leave one so I listened to it.
~Voicemail~
Hello Sam, this is your mother. I want to catch up with you and start over but don't bring Infinity because I hate that girl! Meet me at FakeCafe in half an hour and I'm not sure you'll be going back to Infinity soon. I hope you come and I love.......
~End of voicemail~

"Why would my mom want to catch up with me and she hasn't said I love you in years so why now? Somethings got to be wrong! Also, Infinity will be home soon but I don't want to text her that I have to leave her because something could be wrong with my mom so this might be the last thing she gets from me and I don't want it to be a stupid and short text so I'll just write her a letter!" I said talking to myself.

~Letter~
Hello Infinity, sorry I couldn't tell you this in person or text you this but I wanted to tell you that my mom left me a voicemail and it sounded like something was wrong so I need to go see her and I don't think that I will be coming back. Also, don't bother coming after me because she doesn't want you around and I don't want to drag you into my family problems. Your a nice, funny and pretty girl and you don't deserve to be left with a letter to remember me by but I have to leave soon and I can't wait around. Never forget the memories we spent together and our love because I will never stop loving you!
Sincerely,
Samuel John Pottorff

I left it on the kitchen counter along with my favorite SnapBack and left to go find my mom.
---------------------------------
A/N:
Wow! That was kinda a plot twist and I also left you with kinda a cliff hanger! What do you think about this chapter and tell me how you think Infinity will react? I kinda just thought of something and put it down so sorry if it seems rushed!

Your all beautiful!
I will see you the next time I update. 😊😘