Part 3

"Do you guys have a date set?" Kian ask.

"Ethan and I decided to do it on June 16." I responded.

"Why that date." Olivia questioned.

"We wanted to do it halfway through the year, and a summer wedding." Ethan smiled.

"So that is the day we ended up with." I replied.

"Thats good. Y/N I miss the snow. Where we were from it always snowed during November and December. Now we have nothing." Olivia said.

"I never really liked snow. Look at us now we are sitting here together in the nice of the day swimming." I responded.

"Ya I know. Sometimes I think about the past though." Olivia replied.

"I don't, because I wouldn't trade being here with everyone every single day." I said.

"I think about what it would be like if I never met Kian." Jc stated.

"Dude our lives would be so different." Kian jumps in.

"Well you guys I would love to talk all night but I'm tired." Olivia says.

"It's that baby isn't it?" I smile.

"She has been going to bed at 9 and taking a nap every day." Grayson responds.

"Alright well I think Y/N and I are going to take off." Ethan grins.

"Ya we're gonna go. I'll call you tomorrow Liv." I say.

"Okay night Y/N." Olivia replies.

I stood up and began to walk out of the house. Ethan was following me to the truck. Kian and Jc walked out with Ethan and I. Just as I was going to get in the truck Kian ran over to me and picked me up.

"Dude what the hell are you doing?" I ask.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Kian smiled.

"I don't know yet. I think I might go look around at stuff for the wedding." I responded.

"Good then you are going to come with us." Jc jumped in.

"Hey Ethan is it alright if we take your fiancé for a little bit tomorrow. We are going to go shopping. Really I'm just going to go to target, but if she wants to go wedding shopping Jc and I are down." Kian laughed.

"That is fine. Maybe I can get Grayson and we can hang out. We do have the baby shower tomorrow Y/N." Ethan reminded me.

"Ya I know. We can leave before that and then show up for the shower." I responded.

"Alright Y/N we will pick you up at noon, because I know you take forever to get ready." Jc laughed.

"Whatever. See ya tomorrow." I smiled.

Ethan and I drove back home. I went to bed with Ethan right by my side. I fell asleep to the though of the day Ethan proposed. When I woke up I took a shower and put on some ripped jeans with a white v- neck shirt, and my white converse. I did my hair and makeup then walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Y/N." Ethan said.

"Good morning Eth." I responded.

"So I made you some coffee, and when you leave Grayson said he was going to come over." Ethan smiled.

"You got your day all planned out don't you." I laughed.

"Ya. But I'm going to miss you." Ethan said.

"You will see me later. Just hang out with Ethan. The guys and I will meet you at Grayson's house for the baby shower. Sense she is having Owen in a month then you and Gray should hang out as much as possible before he's a dad." I respond.

"He is going to love being a dad. He is going to be a great dad." Ethan grinned.

"Ya I know he is going to be a great dad. But when Owen is born he won't be able to come over and mess around as much." I said.

"I know. It's gonna suck that we won't be able to mess around as much, but at the same time I cant wait for Owen to get here. I'm gonna be the best uncle." Ethan replied.

I walked over to Ethan and grabbed my coffee. He smiled at me then out of nowhere there was a loud knock on the door. Ethan wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Have fun. I'll see you later. Love you" Ethan grinned.

"Alright see you later. Love you too." I smiled.

I opened the door to see Kian and Jc standing on the other side. I smiled and walked out to jumped into the car. The two of them got in and we began driving.

"We got to stop to get some gas. Then we will be on our way to shopping." Jc said.

"Alright." I responded.

Hanging out with the guys was always fun. I missed them. If I'm telling the truth ever sense Ethan and I got engaged I haven't seen Kian and Jc as much. But being here with them now reminded me of how much I missed them. The guys bought Olivia a box of diapers, and some bottles. We got some wedding stuff and then drove to Olivia's house. When we got there Ethan's car was outside and there were balloons hung up by the front door.

"Hey baby." Ethan said.

"Hi Eth." I smiled.

"How was your day of shopping?" Ethan ask.

"It was really good. We got some things for the wedding. You and I need to pick a venue to get married at." I responded.

"Yes I agree. We can look into that either tonight or tomorrow. I had a question for you about it." Ethan said.

"What was your question?" I responded.

"Who is going to walk you down the isle? Your dad is a douche. Are we inviting him?" Ethan questioned.

"I don't think so. I want grandpa there, and my family from my moms side. But other than that all I need is Olivia, Grayson, Jc, and Kian." I replied.

"We will figure this all out. I promise." Ethan whispered.

"I love you Ethan Grant." I smiled.

"I love you too Y/N." Ethan grinned.