Part 7 Ethans POV

Grayson woke we up early that morning. He told me that we had to go to Jc's house a little bit later. So I woke up, got dressed, ate a bowl of cereal and left. Grayson decided that I was going to be the one driving. On the way to Jc's I was in charged of the radio so I was jamming the whole time. When we got to Jc's I turned off the music, and got out of the car. The door was wide open.
"Hello anyone hear?" Grayson yelled threw the door.
Out of nowhere some people jumped out of the bushes in front of Jc's house. They started hitting us with branches. After a second I realized it was Kian, and Jc who we hitting us.
"What in the world?" I ask
"Sorry, but we felt we had to scare you." Kian laughed.
"What did you need to talk to us about?" Grayson ask confused.
"The tour of corse." Jc smiled.
"Ya see Sam can not go. He is working on the wedding." Kian explained.
"So you guys have someone else you would like to go?" I ask.
"Ya we do. She is amazing. You would like her." Jc said.
"Ya she can go. If you trust her, we trust her." Grayson smiled.
"Can we meet her?" I questioned.
"She will be here in 20 minutes. We flew her friend down for her birthday, and they were at the beach." Kian explained.
"Aliright that's good with me." I laughed.
We walked into Jc's house. We ended up in his bedroom. All of the sudden I hear someone yelling
"Hey Jc you needed me?"
I have never heard this voice before. Jc seemed to know her.
"Y/N we Are in my room." Jc yelled back.
This must of been the girl that Jc wanted Grayson and I to meet. As she walked threw the door I couldn't help but stair. She had long brown hair, she was wearing a pink swimsuit top with a pair of jean shorts on. She was short maybe about 5 foot. Her tonailes were painted blue, and her fingernails were blue as well. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. There was a girl behind her. I prayed that the one in the pink was the one Jc was friends with, and that she was the one going on tour with us.
"So what am I doing here?" The girl in the pink ask.
"Hey." She waved to Grayson and I.
Grayson and I decided to get up and shake her hand.
"Hey I'm Y/N." She said.
"Hi I'm Grayson." Grayson shook Y/N's hand.
"Hey I'm Ethan." I said nervously as I shook her hand.
"Yo Y/N Kian and I are going on tour with Ethan and Grayson. Sam was originally invited, but he can't go. Do you want to go with us?" Jc ask.
"Y'all flew Olivia in." Y/N smiled.
"The day she leaves is the day we fly out. Would you want to go with us?" Jc wanted her to go.
"I would love to go." Y/N laughed.
"Okay then it's settled. Y/N is going on tour with us." Kian smiled.
"Hey Jc do you have a shirt? You'r house is cold." Y/N smiled once again.
"Ya I got something." Jc laughed.
Y/N went up to Jc's closet. She walked in and smiled. I realized that when she smiled she was even prettier. Y/N grabbed a white shirt that says "Hater's be hatten, while I'm cookin some bacon."
"Out of all the shirts. You picked that one." Kian laughed.
"I like it." Y/N smiled.
"Well Olivia and I are going to be leaving." Y/N said.
"Wait I need to go to the bathroom." Olivia said uncomfortably.
"Okay then go and meet me at the truck. Jc I'll was your shirt and give it back tomarow." Y/N smiled and walked out.
I wanted to talk to Y/N. I wanted to have her phone number, and I did not want to wait another two weeks before I saw her again. I got up and walked out of Jc's room.
"Bro where are you going?" Grayson ask.
"I left my phone in the jeep. I'll be right back." I responded.
I walked outside and saw Y/N climbed I'm her truck. She was turning the radio on.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey" Y/N turned around.
"I'm exited for you to come you tour with us." I said nervously.
"Ya I know I am too." She said smiling.
"I ummm had a question." I studderd.
"Well I have an answer." Y/N laughed.
"Can I umm have your number." Right after I said it I realized how dumb I sounded.
"Were you nervous to ask me that?" She ask.
"Ummm ya I was. So what's your answer?" I ask nervously.
Y/N got in truck. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. Y/N wrote something down on the paper. When I looked down at the paper. It has Y/N's number on it. Olivia come out of the house.
"Bye" Y/N said.
"Later" I said with the biggest smile on my face.
Just in that moment Y/N climbed up into her truck, Olivia followed. She started the engine, and I watched her drive off.