Part 22 Jc's POV

"Paige I need you." A strange voice said.

I looked over at Y/N to see if she knew who was speaking. She had the meanest look in her eyes. Her eyes were filled with hurt, anger, and lies. After looking at Y/N I had a feeling that it was her dad who said that.

"Y/N what are you doing her? When did you get in town?" The strange voice ask.

"Earlier today." Y/N responded.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would of liked to know." The man said.

"I didn't want you to know I was here." Y/N replied.

"Who are these boys?" The man ask.

"Who are you?" Kian said.

"I'm Y/N's father. I'm Ray." Said the man.

"Who are these boys Y/N?" Ray ask.

"They are my friends." Y/N responded.

"They are all boys. You haven't changed a bit have you? Ray laughed.

"What do you mean?" Y/N ask.

"You still hang out with boys like a whore, you still look like you smoke a lot of pot, are your wrist cut to?" Ray smiled.

"No I don't. I'm not a whore!" Y/N yelled.

I looked over at Y/N her eyes were tearing up. She was so mad. She was yelling. Now I know why she didn't want us to meet her dad. Now I know why Olivia still hasn't met her dad. All I could do was sit and watch. That was not about to happen. I stood up, so did Ethan and Kian.

"She is not a whore. She is an amazing women. You put her threw hell in back. I'm proud of her. She stopped doing drugs, cutting herself, and being depressed after she cut you out of her life." I said.

"Y/N is your daughter and daughter or not you should never talk to a female like this." Kian yelled.

"Don't you dare tell me how to talk to my child. She is a whore. She cuts herself, and makes everyone feel bad for her. She is worthless trash." Ray replied.

"No she is not. She is not worthless. Don't you ever say that again. Y/N is the strongest women I know, and she did damn good leaving you behind in her past. I made her come here because I wanted to meet you. I now realize what a piece of shit you are. She is to good for you!" Ethan yelled.

"Aww how cute is that. You must be Y/N's boyfriend." Ray laughed.

"Ray that is enough. If you are going to talk to her like this leave my house." Y/N's grandpa said.

"Thank you for dinner grandpa. I think we are going to leave. It was nice seeing you. Love you. Love you Jade." Y/N said.

"I don't get a I love you!" Ray yelled.

"I don't really like lying. I know you lied to me my whole life, and were hypocritical. I just am not like that. Im going to leave. Maybe I'll go get another tattoo. Perhaps a tramp stamp. You know because I'm such a whore." Y/N said.

Y/N waked out. She claimed into the car. I thanked her grandfather for dinner then we all left. The car ride to the hotel was quiet. All of us guys kept looking at each other in disbelief of what had just happened. When we looked at Y/N she had makeup running down her face. I don't think she cared though. I think she needed to leave.

"Im sorry. I should of never took y'all there." Y/N said.

"It is not your fault." Kian responded.

"He is just a dick." I replied.

"You deserve way better." Grayson said.

We all walked to our hotel rooms. I sat in the room with Kian for about 10 minutes. We just changed our clothes and turned the television on.

"Dude that really pissed me off. Y/N is a great person." Kian said.

"Ya I know. But some people don't see that until its to late." I responded.

"I looked at Ethan during everything. He looked like he was about to beat in Ray's face." Kian replied.

"He did. I just want to take all of this away. Y/N does not deserve any of this. She does not need to go threw any of this." I said.

Someone began knocking on our door. I opened it to find Grayson standing on the other side. He looked tired.

"Hey." I said.

"Sup." Grayson responded.

"Where's Ethan?" I ask.

"He is with Y/N. No wonder she moved away." Grayson said.

"Ya no kidding." Kian replied.

We sat in my room watching Law and Order. All I kept thinking was what Y/N was going threw. Her dad really is a dick. Now I understand why she didn't want me meeting him.