Part 25 Olivia's POV

All my life I have put people before myself. My whole life I tried to get everything perfect, I was determined. Now I don't know who that person is. Now I would look back at that person and laugh. Y/N has been telling me this for the past 10 years, and I never listened. But when I was with Grayson that side of me was gone. I wasn't worried about getting in trouble, but I was worried about what Grayson was thinking. While we were at Six Flags I had a lot of fun. It was the best day of my life.
"Are you alright?" Y/N ask.
"Ya I'm fine." I responded.
"Alright. Just checking." Y/N smiled.
"You flighing out tomorow?" I ask.
"Ya. We all are. I don't know about Grayson though." Y/N said.
"I will talk to him about that tonight." I replied.
All of the sudden someone began knocking on the door. We tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't go away. I family went to answer the door. When I did there was a thing of flowers with a note in it. I opened it up, and looked at the note.

"Dear Olivia,
These flowers may be old school, but that's alright with me. I was wondering if you would allow me to take you to dinner tonight? If you say yes Y/N went with me and we bought you a dress. Meet me at 9 o- clock in the lobby. I'll wait for you.
- Grayson"

I looked down and then looked over at Y/N. She sat on her bed smiling. I ran over to her and hugged her. Y/N made me take a shower. She painted my nails black, and did my makeup. I was standing in a robe while Y/N was singing. It reminded me of old times.
"Are you almost done?" I ask.
"Just about. I have one more nail to paint." Y/N smiled.
"No I mean are you almost done singing?" I laughed.
"No." Y/N replied
She stood up and began yelling the lyrics to the song at the top of her lungs. I laughed and wondered what I did to deserve her as my best friend. I was wondering how I became so lucky.
"I am done. With the makeup and nails!" Y/N smiled.
"So is hair next?" I laughed.
"Of corse!" Y/N yelled.
She put parts of my hair up and moved my curls around. She used a lot of hair products. But when I got done I looked like I had just walked out of the salon. My hair was beautiful and curly.
"Now the dress." Y/N smiled.
"I'm scared to see it." I said.
"You will love it." Y/N replied.
Y/N walked into the room. She came back with a short black dress. It had a told necklace, and some golden heals with it. The dress was longsleaves, but it was still so beautiful.
"It is amazing." I said.
"I knew you would like it." Y/N replied.
"Where did you get the shoes?" I ask.
"A shoe store. Now get dressed. You have 15 minutes." Y/N smiled.
I took the dress out of her hands and put it on my body. That dress was so beautiful. When I got dressed I walked down to the elevator. I got into the elevator and hit the lobby button. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I was so nervous. When the elevator came to a stop and the door open I saw Grayson standing there in a tuxedo. I had never felt so many butterflies in my stomach before then.