Part 10 Y/N POV

The pain came over me all at once. I knew what happened. I also knew Olivia was fine. I heard Olivia scream and yell my name. I looked up and saw Ethan tackle the man and punch him untill he was unconscious. Then everything was a blur.
I had a bad dream. That Olivia was the one that got shot. She was the one that got hurt. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I was crying. Then I woke up. Ethan was sitting next to me.
"What happene?" I ask.
"You got shot." He said sadly.
I looked down at my stomach. There was a wrap, and when I went to touch it my stomach burned. I looked over at Ethan and he was crying.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"You are hurt. You are in the hospital because I could not stop him. Ethan replied.
"It is not your fault. I got myself shot. I could not watch that happen to Olivia." I said.
Ethan was still crying. I slowly sat up, wipped his tears, and told him it was not his fault. Ethan leaned in slowly. He grabbed my chin, and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. After a moment he released.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He said nervously.
"It's okay." I replied.
Ethan smiled.
"Who brought the flowers and the balloons?" I ask happily.
"Kian brought the balloons,  Jc brought the flowers." Ethan responded.
"I need to get up." I said.
"Please stay in bed." Ethan ask.
"I'm fine, and I need to get up. " I smiled hoping he would let me up.
As I got out of bed I heard Jc. Ethan helped me up and walk around. He took me out to the lobby. I saw Olivia, Jc, Kian, and Grayson. Olivia ran up to me so happy.
"Are you okay?" Olivia ask concerned.
"I'm fine." I responded.
"Damn you worried the hell out of us." Kian smiled.
Jc walked over to me and gave me a hug.
"You are okay?" He ask.
"I'm fine." I responded.
"I was so scared." Jc said.
Kian took Jc to go get something for me to eat.
"Glad to see your okay. Ethan hasn't left your room sense it happened." Grayson said.
"Wait how long have I been her?" I ask.
"About two days." Grayson replied.
"Wait we are leaving tomarow." I said.
"Ethan is not going to let you go." He responded.
"Well I'm going. I'm going to support you, Ethan, Kian, and Jc." I said.
Olivia was sitting there. On her phone. I could not believe that she is leaving tomarow. I needed to spend the night with just us.
"We should get to my house." I said.
"You need to stay here." Olivia replied.
"No. I want to go home and spend your last night in LA with you." I smiled.
"Then lets go." Olivia replied.
Jc and Kian came back. I told them Olivia and I were going to get some KFC and that I would see them tomarow. Grayson and Ethan left too. Olivia and I got some KFC then went back to my house. Olivia took a shower. I put on some pajamas, and we sat on the couch to watch The Hunger Games. As soon as we sat down I heard a knock on the door. I opened it.
"Are you crazy!" Ethan ask.
"What are you talking about?" I responded.
"You can't go on the tour. I need you to be safe." Ethan said concerned.
"You think I'm safe here all by myself. I would be safer with you, and Jc." I told him.
"Lissen I need you to be okay." Ethan said.
"I will be fine, and I'm going tomarrow." I replied.
"Alright. I should go Grayson keeps texting me." Ethan said.
"Okay." I responded.
"I'll be here first thing in the morning to pick up you and Olivia." Ethan gave me a hug.
"I'll see you in the morning." Ethan promised.
"So you pinky promise?" I ask.
Ethan stuck out his pinky with a smile on his face.
"I pinky promise." Ethan said.