Part 21 Y/N POV

The whole flight I was nervous. I didn't want Ethan to meet my dad. I didn't even want to see my dad. I didn't want to listen to him complain about how bad his life is. I didn't want anyone to see the part of my life in which I try to hide. Olivia and I have been best friends for years, but she has never met my dad. Growing up I was so envious of the children who's fathers played catch, or basketball with them. I was envious of the children who's fathers coached their softball teams. Maybe because even as a child I knew my dad didn't care about me. 

"Y/N are you alright?" Ethan ask.

"Ya I'm fine. Sorry I was thinking." I said.

"Everything is going to be okay." Ethan smiled.

"I really hope so." I responded.

All of us got off of the plane we drove to the hotel. Even just driving threw St. Louis gave me the chills. I never wanted to be in this place again in my life. When I was a teenager I only went to visit my dad to see my little sisters Paige, and Alexandria. So like always I was texting Paige. She was only 4 years younger than me, while Alexandria was 13 years younger. Even though I connected with Paige more I would do anything for either of them. Paige told me she was staying with my grandpa. My grandfather was the only one on my dad's side besides Jade who cared about me, who wanted me with them. I loved both of them so much. 

"You got anything for us to do?" Jc ask.

"We can go to my grandpas. Paige is with him." I said.

"Then lets go." Jc smiled.

All of us got into the car. We drove to my grandpas house. I was nervous to see him. It had been three years sense I had seen him, and 2 sense I had seen Paige. When I pulled up my grandpa just stared at me. He was in shock to see me.

"Y/N is that you?" Grandpa ask.

"Its me grandpa." I smiled.

Grandpa ran up to me and gave me a hug. I missed him so much. He whispered in my ear that he missed me, and that he loved me. Tears came to my eyes as he said that. I had never seen grandpa so emotional. 

"Who are these people?" Grandpa ask.

"Oh this is my best friend JC, my other friend Kian, my boyfriend Ethan, and Ethan's twin brother Grayson." I smiled.

"This is your boyfriend." Grandpa responded.

"Yes sir." I said.

"You did good." Grandpa smiled.

"Is Paige here?" I ask.

"She is inside." Grandpa laughed.

As soon as grandpa told me she was inside I ran inside. When I walked in to my left was a couch and a television. Paige was sitting on the couch with a bad of chips. I ran over to her and gave her a hug. 

"Y/N is that you?" Paige ask in disbelief.

"I'm here. I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too." Paige smiled.

The boys walked inside. Grandpa said he was going to cook dinner, so I decided to help. That man loved to cook. I was so happy to be with Jade and grandpa. I was even happier that dad wasn't there, and that I was with Ethan, and Jc.

"Y'all didn't tell dad that I was here did you?" I ask.

"I didn't tell him." Grandpa said.

"Neither did I." Paige responded.

"Alright." I smiled.

Everyone was outside getting to know each other. I went inside and started cooking some mashed potatoes. I wanted to help grandpa out. Ethan came up behind me. 

"You are happy." Ethan said.

"I missed them. They are the only two people down here that care." I responded.

I turned around so that I was facing Ethan. He was 2 feet taller than me. His hair was messed up, but it was still cute. Ethan had his arms around my waist. 

"I have never seen you cook." Ethan laughed

"Well that sucks, because I'm pretty good at it." I smiled.

"I will test that." Ethan replied.

Ethan leaned in and gave me a kiss. When he pulled away I rested my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head. My grandpa walked in the kitchen.

"Hey dinners ready. Wait am I interrupting something?" Grandpa ask.

"No your not. We were just talking." I smiled.

"Alright well dinner is ready." Grandpa responded.

"We will be out in one minute." I laughed.

Grandpa walked back outside. He set the table up and it looked so nice. We all sat around the table happy to be together. Right as I got my plate of food I heard a voice. A familiar voice. A voice that I never wanted to hear again. 

"Paige I need you." The voice said.