Peter Parker x Short!Reader~ ♡Someone like you

Start from the beginning

You came back home right after school and then you noticed all the pieces of your camera are gone. But who could take it? And for what? To be honest, you didn't care, you were upset because now you couldn't even fix it! You sighed heavily and sat on your bed, listening to music with your headphones. You noticed that light was nearly gone and you looked at your window. It was sunset. If you'd have your camera you would take a picture. You sighed sadly and closed your eyes, focusing on music you were listening to. That was until you heard something weird. You put off the headphones. Someone was knocking, but not to the door. To the window! You blinked and opened it.
"Peter?! What the he-" He jumped into your room. But how did he climbed, there was no tree next to your house or a ladder. Or anything to climb on to your window! "How the heck did you get here?" You asked looking at him pretty shocked and surprised.
"I-I um..." He put something from his bag. Flowers. Half of them were dead but other half was beautiful. "I swear they were alive, all of them." He said embarassed and he hid his face in the flowers. "God it's so awkward and embarassing..." You chuckled a bit and gently grabbed flowers from his hand.
"Relax, there is always a way out." You said and put it on your opened book. "See? I will dry it now and after some time they'll be beautiful again." He smiled as you closed the book. "But you didn't just climbed to my room to give me flowers, did you?" He laughed a bit and looked down.
"I um... I wanted to give it to you too." He put something out of his backbag. Your camera, fixed!
"You fixed it!" You almost yelled in excitement, as he hand it over to you. It was working perfectly.
"You know, since I broke it and it was really important to you... I thought I should fix it." You smiled and in excitement you hugged him tightly. At first he was starled, but soon he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer. His chin was on the top of your head. It felt nice... feeling someone so close to you. "I wanted to- I want to apologize. I completely forgot about the Friday, Gwen asked me to come with her and her brothers for a walk and I left my phone in the house... I'm really sorry, I swear..." He said pulling away a little. "God it's so hard with this whole heart things..." You bit your lip and pulled away completely.
"I-It's okay... I mean Gwen is beautiful, and smart, and funny, amazing, kind, peacful and-uhhm?!" Something white shot from his wrist and hit you, then quickly pulled you close to him. He cut you off. But not by covering your mouth. Well yes, but not with hand. With his lips. Soft and warm lips that were on yours. He kissed you. And God he was a good kisser. You melted and kissed him back, closing your eyes. He pulled you closer by wrapping his arms around your waist. "W-Wait, how did you-?" You saw something red and blue under his shirt. "P-Peter?"
"Don't freak out, okay? I-I'm kinda... you know this guy from the news? The one with the mask, dressed in spandex?" You nodded. "W-Well... that's me." You blinked few times, shocked. "(Y/N)? P-Please say something?" But you couldn't. Besides, what should you say?! You weren't scared of him, you didn't think he's a bad person but you were so shocked about the fact he's the vigilanty that you couldn't speak. And that hurt him. He turned away, hurt and jumped threw the window. You blinked and yelled his name, but he didn't listen.

It was night when someona was knocking ot your window again. Tired and little bit starled you walked to it and almost had a heart attack when someone hit the glass. The guy with the mask. You sighed in slight relief. Guy pulled off his mask as you opened the window and let him in.
"Peter? What's wrong, did something happen?" You asked with concern. He didn't respond. "Peter?" He stayed in shadow, you could barely see his face. So you turn on the lights and you gasped loudly, covering mouth with your hand. His face... it was all covered in bruises. "Christ... I have to get the first aid kit... wait here." He waited for you and stayed calm as you treated his wounds. "Who did this to you?" You asked silently when you finished. "Peter?" He was just about to jump threw the window but you grabbed his arm. "Hey! You can't just bump into my room, with your face purple from bruises and then leave without any word!"
"(Y/N), just-just go to sleep. Go back to sleep." You shook your head.
"How can I sleep right now, Pete?"
"Just please, please go back to sleep." He pleaded grabbing your hand in his.
"Peter, shut up for a moment and look at me, okay? Look at me!" You forced him to look into your (y/e/c) eyes. "I always thought you're just a silent, kind, cute and a handsome guy with a camera, similiar to mine, who is standing up for bullied kids. And I loved you for this. For being so selfless, caring and kind." He bit his lip and looked away. "But now I think you're probably the bravest, the craziest guy I've ever met. And because of that I love you even more." He looked at you, surprised. Hell, you were surprised yourself that you said something like this.
"Y-You love me?" He asked silently, and you nodded.
"Yeah. You think why it hurt me so much when you didn't show at Friday? I love you dumbass." He smiled in relief and kissed you passionately.
"I love you too." He whispered between kisses.

Extended Ending:

You were lying in the bed, cuddled up to Peter, with your head on his naked chest. Maybe you rushed things a little, but hey - both of you survived many things and waited for quiet a time. You both remained sure you love each other. He revealed his secret to you. He trusted you. There was no way you would let him down now. And so you trusted him. It still hurt a little, but it was worth it. You listened to his heartbeat as sun slowly lighten up your room. His arm was wrapped around your waist as other one held your arm, holding you close to him. He looked so peacfully when he was sleeping... then he moved a bit and opened his eyes, and so did you. He gently kissed your hair, moving his fingers on your naked skin on your arm.
"Morning." He murmured as you moved closer to him. God he was so warm, and your room was so cold. You left the window opened. Peter noticed that you're cold and he covered you with the cover.
"Morning." You responded looking at him. He smiled a bit and placed a soft kiss on your lips. "I seriously hope grandma didn't hear any of this..." You sighed burying your face in his chest, as he chuckled. "I'm serious! I would die of shame!"
"(Y/N) I made break- what are you doing here, young man?!" Aaand Grandma. She entered the room. And saw you both. Peter and you quickly covered yourself in the cover completely. "When did you get here?! And who are you?!"
"G-Grandma... this-this is Peter. Peter, this is my grandma..."
"This Peter who made you cry at Friday?" You blushed hardly. Peter looked at you surprised. He had no idea he made you cry. "This jerk?!"
"N-No! I mean yes but- it was a misunderstanding!" You tried to defend your boyfriend.
"Ma'am, I feel terrible for this incident, I swear I'd never do anything to hurt (Y/N), not on purpose. I love her." You blushed harder as your granny looked closely at Peter.
"Well young man... if you truly love my (Y/N)... but now get out of her bed and dress up! This young generation..." Pete gave you unsure gaze.
"Believe me or not - she likes you." You said shaking your head. "But now you have a serious mission - make it stay that way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to BrodreRavn on deviant art