Yamcha x Reader

(F/N) = (Friend's name)
_____________________________

You honestly didn't like the "lady killer" at first.
He was always trying to hit on you. But time passed, after Cell and all, the scarred man kinda grew on you. You would ignore his catcalls and whistles. But they went down after Cell and hev would start teasing you. Occasionally hitting on you.
But once in a great while, you would come up with a comeback.

~~

"So, got a date for the Cherry festival tommorow night?" Your friend asked, trying on a new outfit in the mirror inside a store.

"Why do I need a date? Relationships are for people who are literally asking to be cheated on." You say, sitting down on the couch in the mirrored room.

(F/N) sighed. "Oh, come on, (Y/N). Just forget about your last break up and get with somebody! You look like you need it."

You shook your head. Your mind going back to the relationship you last had with a guy. The selfish prick was cheating on you with a damn blonde girl. Though, you got revenge on him. A smile flitted across your lips when you remembered the forming bruise on his face when you confronted him...
"I'm good with myself."

"That was a year before the Cell games. Now it's two years after the games." (F/N) stated as she picked out another dress and went inside the dressing room. "At least get a date. Even that damn playboy Yamcha!"

His name made a small smile across your face. "Yamcha? No! He's too much of a playboy, nobody knows how many girlfriends he gots at the moment."

"You're exaggerating." You could practically hear her roll her big, blue eyes from behind the dressing room door.

"No, I'm not. Wasn't that the reason Bulma broke it off with him? Even if I did, he would have other girlfriends." You protested.

"Fine." Your friend huffed behind the door. "But you are coming to the festival tommorow night."

After shopping with (F/N). You both parted ways.
Checking your watch, you dipped off into the sky. Heading towards your place.
It was dusk. The sun gave off a warm glow as you flew away from the city.
Then you felt a familiar ki come towards your way. Slowing a bit, you glanced to your right to see a grey, air vehicle speed towards your way but only to do an abrupt stop.

Then the window rolled down. Revealing Yamcha with his arm on the car window ledge as he tilted his black sunglasses down to look at you. He had white t-shirt on. The fabric pulling against his muscles.

"That greeting pose is so old." You smiled, hovering by his hovering grey vehicle.
A breeze made your hair shift and ruffle in the air gently.

"You like it." Yamcha grinned. "Get in, I'm taking you on a ride." He winked at you after throwing his sunglasses off in the back of his vehicle.

"I prefer flying, thank you very much." You say and start to go around.

"C'mon, one ride?" He urged, poking his head out the window at you.
Giving in, you hovered over to the passenger side and got in.
Admiring the fine leather seats as you got in.

"Who'd you get this to impress?" You ask, hiding the slight jealously. Yeah. You secretly liked this male. "Polylingus?"

"Is that even a name?" Yamcha laughed as he started, flying the vehicle. Passing over trees.

You shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me."

Yamcha looked over at you. "Got this to impress you. 'Cause a handsome man needs to impress his girl."

You shook your head. Smiling a little. "When three people have sex, it's called a threesome. When two people have sex, it's called a twosome. Now..." You trailed off a little. "I think I'm starting to understand why they call you handsome."

Yamcha put a hand over his heart. "Ouch." He grinned. "What? You say I have dozens of girlfriends now you say I'm more of a handy guy?"

You laughed lightly. "Where are we going? My place isn't even near here."

Yamcha flashed you a flirty grin as he stopped the vehicle. The view in front of you was an ocean. The warm sun reflecting on the water.
"Exactly. I picked you up so I could ask you if you wanted to go out."

Oh. There's a topic you wanted to avoid. Sensing your intentions, Yamcha quickly continued speaking. "Look, I know you think I have lots a girlfriends. Well, I did. But I dropped them all the second I saw you during the Cell games. You want to know why? Because the first thought when I saw you was, "That's her." At first I didn't know what it meant. And I know your last boyfriend has hurt you, but there's one promise I can make. I promise I'll be loyal to you."

You didn't know what to say. The playboy, Yamcha, actually being sweet to you? Of course, inside you already said yes.
"Yes, but you gotta take me to the Cherry festival tommorow night. My friend keeps bugging me about it."

Yamcha quickly leaned over to you but was stopped by his seatbelt yanking back on his neck. Letting out a non-human choking sound.
Laughing, you unbuckled it for him and you leaned forward, planting a tender kiss on his lips.

"You tell your friend that you already have a boyfriend." Yamcha said after you both pulled reluctantly back from each other. His playboyness coming back, taking over his "Sweet Yamcha" self.
Though, you kinda preferred his playboy self as long as he's loyal to you as he promised.