Whis x Reader!

(A/N) ●●●THIS WAS EDITED●●●

Me: Whis!
Whis: *walks in eating sushi* yes?
Me: you have been requested to be in a one shot!
Whis: ............... *blushes slightly* ok?
_______________________________

You looked at the tall light blue man with white hair who was rather... cute. Everyone was at another party, (a second one since Beerus threw a fit at Bulma's birthday party). At the first party, you didn't bother to introduce yourself at first, but the second party, for sure you're going to try. IF your shyness didn't get in the way. Though, you weren't sure if you could muster the courage to at least say hi to him.

Whis was munching away on sushi, saying about fascinating delisous it was. Beerus was eating pudding on the other side of Whis. The table that they sat at was just across from your table. You played around with the food on your plate. Not wanting anything else but to talk with that blue man.

"Just go talk to him." Bulma smiled as she sat by you, breaking you out of your thoughts. When you first saw Whis, Bulma knew right away that you like him. She saw right through you. That's what you get for spending most of your life as her best friend.

"He seems more intrested in food." You mumble and stare down at your (Fav food). You saw his eyes widen at the food that was all new to him. You wondered what they ate before they came to Earth. Probably tasteless food.

"So? A girl like you surely can take his intrest other food." Videl grinned as she joined in the conversation and nudged your arm playfully.
But you had your doubts about that. You felt insecure about it. He's cute and tall. Tall...
Tall guys always seemed to attract you.

"Yeah, but-"

"No "buts"." Android 18 said, cutting you off, sliding in the seat next to you. Where did she even come from?. "You like him, now it's time to make a move. Or he can make a move. Either way, just go talk to him, before it's too late."

You let that sink in for a moment. Yes, she was right. You've had a crush before but was too shy to go and talk to him. And before you knew it, he had a girlfriend. Because you waited too long. But that didn't make you up and go talk to Whis, though you liked him. ALOT. "No-"

"Whis!" Bulma yelled, cutting you off. He glanced up from his next plate full of noodles. You felt your heart jump. Damnit Bulma. You gave her a warning glare but she wasn't intimidated. Not like you expected her to be. She just laughed.

"Yes?" He asked, looking up at you first, locking eyes before looking to Bulma.

"Bulma-" You tried to protest, getting nervous. Silently cursing the blue haired woman.

"Sorry." She whispered to you, stood up and looked back at Whis, walking over.

"No, you're not." You muttured lowly to her.

"Can you keep (Y/N) company, 18, Videl and I have to go check on a few things."

"Of course!" Whis giggled, food falling from his mouth. Well, with the food coming out, he still pulled it off. Oddly. 'He sounds cute when he giggles.' You thought to yourself.

With that, 18, Bulma and Videl left, to go "check on a few things". Whis gathered up his plates, carrying as much as he could with his arms and with a few clumsly moves, he managed to sit next to you with his plates.

"Oh. I should use my staff to have the rest of my plates over here." He stated and held his long staff in his arm.
You watched from the chair in awe as he tapped the bottom of his staff on the ground. Then magically, his plates over by Beerus glowed and hovered over. You weren't no stranger to weird things. Especially being with Goku and the rest, so nothing really shocked you. But it sure did amaze you. "Ah, there we go."
His plates settled down, taking up more than half the table.

"Whis! Why'd you take my plate!?" Roared the hairless cat man, chocolate all over his mouth. The guy still looked quite scary with food mess. You felt yourself shrink in your seat at his tone.

But Whis, just sighed and rolled his eyes. "No, I did not, my lord. If anything, I don't know what "plate" you're talking about."

"Oh, like it's not obvious!" Snapped Beerus as he shoved a forkful of noodles in his mouth. "It was chocolate that you stole!"

"Lord Beerus, if I'm mistaken. In which Im highly sure I'm not, your "stolen" chocolate is all over your face." At least Whis wasn't lying. You wondered how he dealt with the overreacting god of destruction for a long time.
Beerus froze and opened his mouth to speak. But he stopped. "Now eat and quit fussing."

Beerus muttured under his breath but you all couldn't quite hear it. Whis rubbed his head but he sat himself down next to you. "Sorry about that, he gets like this frequently."

"I can see that." You replied, trying to shove down your shyness.

"I believe you must be (Y/N) (L/N)?" Whis asked, looking at you with his head cocked to one side slightly. He showed off his pearly whites in an endearing grin.

"Yes, and you are Whis?" You ask, looking down. Well, you knew his name, just that you never talked to him. The two of you never really had proper introductions before. Just him eating all the food with his cat. Er, friend.

"Yes, and- Ooh! What is that?" He pointed to your (Fav food). For someone powerful, he sure gets easily distracted.

"It's (Favorite food)." You smile and see the excitement in his eyes as he stared down at your food. "Want some? You-"

"Do I!" Whis exclaimed excitedly like a kid and took your (Fav food).
Of all the his food, he scarfs down yours.

"-can go get some at the food table." You finish, looking at him eat your food, though all his plates used all the table space. But you shrugged. "There's more anyways."

After he got done with your food, he looked down for a couple moments, his face in deep thought and smiled shyly. He looked back up at you with that shy smile and it made your heart flutter.

"(Y/N), my dear, can I ask you a question?" Whis asked rather shyly. His shyness was kinda adorable to you. "Without you getting offended?"

"Anything." You smile and waited for his question.

"Would you get mad if I had feelings for you?" Whis asked and looked away, blushing madly. "You are the number 1 thing on my mind besides food."

You broke out into a smile and took his hand to soothe his nervous feelings. Understanding that he's scared of rejection. But you gave him exactly the opposite. "I- I feel the same, blue boy."

There was a light rosy flush on his cheeks at your little nickname for him but he grinned. "Thank you, I thought a beautiful girl like you would not like someone like me."

"Who wouldn't?" You ask and you two kissed. Sharing a passionate kiss, with no tounge but just lips. It was way too soon for tounge and for it to get heated. Especially in front of all your friends who became making teasing calls at you and Whis. You didn't look at them when you waved them off, instead was too involved with Whis' soft lips...

"EW! WHIS AND (Y/N) ARE KISSING!" The small kid, Goten yelled in disgust.
_____________________________

Me: don't you just love happy endings?
Whis: that was... beautiful *starts eating again while blushing*
Me: WHO IS NEXT??? :D