Broly x Reader (LEMON)

(A/N) ●●●THIS WAS EDITED BECAUSE IT WAS CRAPPY●●●

Dagger: this has been requested through private messaging! So BROLY!
Broly: *walks in* what is it, earthling girl?
Dagger: you're in a lemon!
Broly: no *begins to walk out*
Dagger: NO! *ties him down*
Broly: I can break out of this...
Dagger: Whis was more cooperative than you...
______________________________

The evil warlord's dead body fell before you, his own sword sticking out of his back. Blood pooling around your feet as his head fell before you.
And you relished it. Not because you were blood hungry, far from it, but because you saved a few generations before you.
The dead man before you slaughtered hundreds of innocents. Villages. Children even. People missing out on their lives.

But that was going to be no more. Because you killed him.

"There's the whore!"

You tensed at the voice and clamoring men of the king you just killed.
You didn't know why, but they always called women whores. Whore or not. They looked down on women and that's how you grew up. Their words they spit at you didn't mean nothing. Because you know who you are, not what they say you are.

You put up a fight, forcing the bloody sword out of the fallen king and took down as many as you could. Defending yourself by slicing them with a sword that was coated in fresh blood of their dead ruler.

But they kept pouring in, until you were overwhelmed.

~

"Servant 164 shall be eliminated for the death of our king."

That's how they put you and the women. As servants and called you by numbers. Your wrists in chains, a chain around your neck as guards surrounded you. On a ledge for the whole messed up kingdom to watch the single girl who used a sword. You looked down to see women in rags, looking up at you with wide eyes.
You saw an execution before.
The innocent that was to be killed was in chains. Just like you.
Then bam.
Their heads got chopped off for it fall into the gasping shocked crowd.

"Please." You spoke up, defying their rules. One rule was "Do not speak unless told to", but you didn't listen. They all women on the planet was treated. "You should thank me, I saved you all from a disgrace of a man."

"Thank you?" Sputtered the executer as he glared at you in disbelief and anger.

"You're welcome." Was your smart ass response.

"You're dead, whore."

Then all you saw was darkness, feeling weight fall from your shoulders.
Or maybe it was your head that got chopped off.

~~

That big red guy, King Yama considered you for heaven or hell. But "it's all booked up, go to your right" was his response.
How in the hell was heaven booked up? It's not like it's a damn hotel or something.

(Y/N) walked through Hell after you after your execution because of assinating a king of a planet. But other than that elimination thing you are nice. Just that idiot got what he deserved for murdering thousands.
You ignored the men who stared at you. You felt a distaste for them. Considering you grew up being looked down upon all your life. Everyone of them had halos, including you.