Jeice x Reader (LEMON)

(A/N) ●●●TO BE EDITED●●●

Me: Jeicy!
Jeice: WTH kind of nickname is that?!?
Me: IDK tryna entertain the readers!
Jeice: at least call me Jeicy J
Juicy J: *randomly appears* oh hell naw alien... boy? Way too close to my name *disappears*
Me: wtf... anyway you are in a lemon!
Jeice: IMA GET IT?
____________________________

"Everyone, meet (Y/N). She is our new member of the FORCE!" Gynu (is that how you spell his name?), announced., walking into their suite.

Burter, who had some chocolate parfeigh (IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT??? IDK), all over his mouth.

"Another pipsqueak we can bother?" Recome asked from the couch.

"Lord Frieza gave orders not to hurt the new recruit." Gynu said, arms folded. "Something about her-"

" 'Her'?" Jeice spoke, excited. "Is she cute? Is she-?"

"-being a sister to him." Gynu continued, ignoring Jiece's questions.

"Whoa. Frieza has a sister?!" Guldo asked, running up to Gynu.

"Yes."

Everyone's head turned towards the voice. They expected to see a lizard-like female. Instead, just a regular form.

"That lizard is like my brother." She spoke and set her bags down.

"Do you have to be reminded that you cannot speak of Lord Frieza, (Y/N)."

"Tell him that I said that, he won't care unless it's me speaking about him like that. If any of you don't believe me, go to him right now." As she said that, she sat down amd relaxed.

"She's hot."
This came from Jeice.
(Y/N) would've blushed, but she got up from her seat to Jeice who was standing.
"Wanna leave us alone until I call you guys back?" (Y/N) asked. When no one moved, she spoke again. "Or do you wanna see Frieza about you guys not lisenting?"

After that, they left with Gynu, mumbling, "She may as well be the new Captain..."

Once they left with the door closed and locked.

"Uh... are you going to hurt me for calling you hot?" He asked, backing up as she walked towards him.

"No... I just want you to be my first..." She whispered huskily and pushed him onto the couch and straddled him.

"My honors, my lady." Jeice grinned and his hands went up to her shirt and ripped it off.

He eagerly groped each breast as he kissed her. She began taking off all his clothes. Soon they were both naked.

"Impatient to see the Red Magma?" He asked, gesturing to his erect, large member.
She giggled in response.

(Y/N)'s fingers wrapped around Jeice's hard shaft as he started touching her wet self in return.

They both teased each other for some time. Now both hot and sweaty, with (Y/N) still straddling him. She pushed down onto him.

"Ow..." She whimpered, her hands gripping Jeice's shoulders.

"Y-you're tight." Jeice grunted after he realized she wasn't in pain anymore.

Then she started riding hum, his hands gripping her hips. Moans and grunts was all that came from them both.

The pair didn't last long, they were both climaxing, moaning each others names. Her hands in Jeice's white long hair.

"How was that for your first time?" He asked after he caught his breath.

"Amazing."
___________________________

Burter: IS THAT WHAT "RED MAGMA" REALLY MEANS!!???!!
Me: *laughing a$$ off*
Gynu: I have called you my "Red Magma" for a long time, Jeice...
Jeice: can't help it

.
.
.