8. Cody Pal

"When can I go back to school?" I asked Cody as he lay on his bed, texting one of his friends.

"When we leave." He says absent mindedly.

"Leave for what?" I asked confused, as I opened a packet of chips.

"Nevermind , do you wanna see Tammy?" He asked, throwing his phone across his bed. He sat next to me, eating from my bag of chips too.

"Sure." I said as I limped towards his door.

-

a/n : Tammy ^^

a/n : Tammy ^^

"Best friend!" I exclaimed as I ran up her drive way on my still sprained foot.

"Abbayyyy!" She exclaimed back, engulfing me into a hug.

Cody chuckled beside us as Jason also exited Tammy's house, I raised an eyebrow at Tammy and she just patted my shoulder.

"I'll explain later." She whispered. I nodded and we walked into her house, holding hands.

-

"Bingo!" Tammy called as she shoved the cards onto the floor "eyyy I win!" She did her little happy dance.

I huffed, looking down at my cards. "Next time." Cody whispered into my ear as he smirked.

"Let's play something else." I suggested.

"Truth or dare?" Tammy asked. We all nodded.

"I'll go first." I said turning to Jason "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Tammy for fifteen seconds. No break," I smirked looking at his now red face "tongue."

"What?! No way." Tammy said as she glared at me.

"Are you gay?" I asked Jason, he shook his head. "Well then. What's the problem?"

"Nothing." Tammy quickly defended, looking at Jason.

They shifted closer to each other, and stared into each other's eyes. It's as if they were connecting their souls.

Their lips were centimeters away from touching, and in a split second their lips connected. A series of moans and groans escaped both of them as Tammy climbed on Jason's lap.

Cody and I looked at each other, glancing down at my phone I began counting down "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Stop."

They kept on kissing, Jason was now gripping Tammy's butt as she bit his bottom lip playfully. He shifted so that their hips were directly on top of each other. Cody laughed, "I think they're enjoying this too much."

"Wish I could have that kind of connection with someone..." i muttered, thinking no one would hear.

"You could if you wanted to, you know." Cody said, looking at me with worried yet mischievous eyes.

Tammy and Jason finally let go of each other, now panting for air while still looking deep into each other's souls.

"Guys?" I chuckled awkwardly "we're still here."

Tammy looked at me, her lips swollen and red from the kiss "Why don't you two kiss? You clearly want to." She hinted at Cody's glazed eyes.

"Cody is my friend." I said lightly laughing.

"So you say..." Tammy trailed off smirking.

"No," I sighed "literally. Plus anyway Cody's popular and I'm...not." I laughed looking at Cody who seemed to display sadness in his glass orbs.

"So what?" He said, his eyebrows moving in confusion.

"What'll people think of you and I kissing, or so much as being friends." I exasperate.

"I don't care. It would be you and me, just me and you. Till the end." He leaned forward, capturing my lips softly.

what the hell

-EDITED
sorryyyy sups short, i know

xoxo
-yours truly