.~*•° 7 °•*~.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Fine" he muttered lowly.

Jungkook seemed to have heard it though as his face brightened up.
"What?"

"I SAID FINE" Yoongi sighed in defeat and frustratingly scratched his head.

--

The ride over was awkwardly silent. Yoongi thought back on the protective Jungkook and smiled, quickly biting his cheeks as Jungkook might suddenly looked over at him.

He would have been shitting himself by now if it wasn't for Jungkook. Then suddenly a thought hit him as if he had walked into a wall.

"They might shoot you"

"Wth did he mean by that? Why do I have do it if I just was supposed to receive it, stand still and hand it to someone? Why can't they just meet each other?" Yoongi sighed.

"Hyung, you'll be fine. I'm here" Jungkook said and smiled at him.

"That's why I'm even more worried" Yoongi muttered lowly.

They parked and stepped out of the car and in just that moment a big white van rolled in front of them. It was clearly old and had spots of rust. Jungkook was standing next to Yoongi, mentally preparing himself for the worst scenario possible.

The van stopped and five big guys dressed in black from head to toe stepped out. One of them was carrying a big box that was thoroughly sealed with tape.

"What's in it?" Jungkook whispered as they approached. Yoongi shused him.

"A package for Loco" one of the guys said. His deep voice boomed through the open space.

"Uh-uhm.. Yes.." Yoongi mentally slapped himself, and Jungkook glanced at Yoongi in shock. He had never seen Yoongi bending for someone like this before. He figured Yoongi must be terrified of these guys, which he didn't think made any sense due to the image he had at school.

"What's with this weakling?" one snorted.

"Hey, cut it out. Just give us the package and leave" Jungkook snapped and stepped in front of the shorter male.

"Pfft, whatever. What's up with you? Is he your lover?" another cooed in a tease and pushed his finger forcefully on Jungkook's forehead. The male holding the package threw it towards Yoongi who barely caught it as they started moving back towards their van.

They could barely blink before a black van drove in the second the white one disappeared. Yoongi sighed and pulled Jungkook behind him.

"Don't do anything stupid." Jungkook snorted at the older's comment.

"Why try act all tough? Hyung, I saw your face"

"Yah, I'm not playing around. These guys are on a different level" Yoongi dead-stared into the younger's eyes as the door to the black van slid open and six guys stepped out.

"Yah, princess" one of them said in a smirk as he walked up to Jungkook and grabbed his chin. Jungkook froze as he clearly hadn't prepared himself enough.

"Yah!" Yoongi yelled and pushed him with the box. "Take this already."

He knew that what he had just done was the absolute worst thing to do, but he had for some reason no tolerance for guys messing around with Jungkook.
A few days ago he beat down a guy who had pushed Jungkook to the ground and was about to kiss him in a harassment of his pretty face.

The guys glared at Yoongi with a murderous hint in his eyes, but quickly smirked. Yoongi was trembling, literally terrified.

"Right" he said and took the box out of his hands.
"Come on guys, we have to go" he said in a monotonous voice, almost as in a weird chant. Suddenly all of their expressions changed scarily.

Jungkook was still in a frozen position when Yoongi shook his shoulder carefully.

"Yah.."

But what made Jungkook blink was what he saw as the guys stepped into the van; the guy Yoongi pushed was leaning out of the window with an object pointed towards Yoongi's head. A gun.

Jungkook almost flew over his hyung as he quickly hovered over him, squeezing him against his torso in a protective manner. Yoongi didn't have time to react, and before he knew it he was squeezed in Jungkook's embrace.

A loud bang was heard and Yoongi felt Jungkook twitch violently. Seconds later a loud screeching sound was heard as the van quickly drove away and Yoongi felt himself sinking to the ground.

"J-Ju-Jungkook? Ju-Jungkook?"

Yoongi tried to push him backwards, but failed and ended up shrinking to the floor with Jungkook laying over him, unconscious.

"Y-yah! Jungkook-ah!" Yoongi shook the younger's shoulders and frowned worriedly as he didn't respond.
He grabbed the younger and rolled them over.

"Jungkook!! Wha-"

Yoongi froze as he carefully removed his hand from under Jungkook's back. He slowly turned his hand around and looked at his palm.

A big lump formed in his throat as he felt tears burning behind his eyelids. It felt as if his heart stopped and he was dreaming.

His palm was bloody, and soon a whole flood of blood crawled out from beneath the unconscious boy.

•••••

A/n: Uwaah 🙈🙈 This is so cringy🙀😰
Sorry sorry🙏 What do you think of this so far?

Please comment, vote and follow me😀

-chaeran