2.0 I'm stuck with who?

"What was that sound?" Murphy asks, his head moving toward the noise that came from farther up the shore

    "I don't know, hopefully someone here to kill you, so I don't have to have your blood on my hands," you reply from your place on the sand. You two had been lying on the beach since Jaha had run off, following more of his crazy delusions. It's two days after you'd been wandering in through the dead zone with Jaha and his group of misfits. You can't shake the memories from your head.

Holy shit. That's all that passed through your mind as you watched Harris's body be blown to pieces by the land mine he stepped on. You had made the decision to follow Jaha into the dead zone, now you wished you had thought this idea through with a little more foresight. Sadly, you realize, nobody would miss you, if you were the one who'd stepped on the land mine. All of the delinquents you'd been sent to Earth with despised you, you were notorious for your sarcastic comments, bad attitude, and 'don't fuck with me' persona. Everyone had avoided you, afraid to piss you off and be on the other side of your right hook. The only people that could have wanted you to stay back, in case you died, had already died themselves. Your parents. They died during the Ark's descent to Earth, of course the station they had been on was the one that burned up in the atmosphere. But now, you're following a deranged man, that thinks he's the messiah, into unknown territory. This is definitely at the top of the list entitled 'stupid decisions Y/N has made'.

    Of course that journey was filled to the brim of sarcastic, nasty comments thrown between you and Murphy. You can't remember ever saying one nice thing to the boy. Back at the dropship you two got into quarrels almost every time your eyes locked, both of you are not only short tempered, but ready to fight at a moment's notice. 

    "If it is a murderer I'd be glad they killed me, then I wouldn't have to deal with your annoying ass all the time," came Murphy's sarcastic reply drawing you out of your thoughts. He lifts his body from the sand and makes his way over to the lighthouse.

        "Well, are you coming or not?" Murphy asks you, in a demanding tone of voice, obviously annoyed that you weren't following him.

    "Y-yeah, yeah," you say struggling to stand up, your leg still bleeding from the sea monster attack. Murphy starts up the hill, while you hobble behind him, as fast as your two legs can carry you. Nearing the lighthouse you see Murphy racing inside a hole in the wall, the noise you two heard must have been a door opening. You still, your instincts are screaming at you to be cautious and not go inside. But, you ignore them and continue through the frame once you hear music coming from inside.

      "Woah," you whisper under your breath. Once you're at the bottom of the stairs, your eyes soak in everything around you. There's a pool table standing in the middle of the room, alcohol littered the counters, motorcycles you had only seen in history textbooks were parked in the hallway.

    "Look at this place," Murphy says, head turned over his shoulder at you, "There's food, music, running water, everything I've ever needed. Now all I need is someone to share it with, sadly my only option is you." He pours himself a glass of alcohol, you can't tell what type it is from this far away. Moving toward him you say, "Hey asshole, you're not who I'd want to be here with either. Pour me a glass while you're at it. I'm gonna explore."