Chapter 7

Thank You soooo much!!! Now READ!!! lol :D

***AFTER THEIR LAST TRAINING DAY***

We just left the training center. I was beyond mad. Albert and Josh just broke our alliance.

"Please. Just listen." Albert whined.

"Leave me alone... or you two will be our first kill." I said deadly calm. Whenever I'm furious, I am very calm instead of being frantic.

Albert and Josh winced at my voice. "I'm sorry. The career's offer... I just couldn't't refuse." Josh said, and Allbert nodded in agreement.

"You make me sick. Our own district. How could you?" Rose asked, just as calm as I was.

"I'm sorry. It was just... it was the best chance of surviving." Albert stuttered.

"Oh yeah? I will laugh when you two are dead... killed by your 'allies'." Rose said.

I couldn' believe them! I just couldn't believe I trusted them.

**FLASHBACK**

Josh and Albert looked nervous, I couldn't tell why.

"What are you looking so scared about?" I teased.

"Um... I uh-um..." Josh stuttered.

"Spit it out." Rose said.

"Were breaking the alliance." Albert said, obviously frightened.

"What?!" I exclaimed, not believing my ears.

"We just got offered an alliance with the careers. We couldn't decline." Josh said.

"Well... I guess were done then." I said calmly.

"If you tell them about our talents... or even think about telling them. I will cut your throats in the middle of the night." Rose said and I nodded in agreement.

We went off to tell District 11 about the sudden break of our alliance. I was mad... no worse. I was on a rampage.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

We made it to our room in silence. We were furious about Albert and Josh breaking the alliance. I couldn't help but go to my bed and scream. When my rampage was out, we went to dinner.

"How was training?" Zeyna asked obviously excited for the games.

"Fine." I said calmly.

Aunt Katniss knows when Rose or I are deadly calm, we are furious.

"Rose? Issy? Why don't we talk about survival skills after dinner?" Aunt Katniss suggested.

"That would be nice." Rose said just as calm as I did.

Uncle Peeta looked at us with confusion, then with understanding about the sudden calmness. Last time we were this calm, we were mad at a friend from school for talking trash about our Aunt and Uncle. Let me tell you, the outcome of that brat was not good.

Dinner couldn't't end sooner. Zeyna droned on about it was okay we were weak, saying we were smart enough to make it past the blood bath.

"Sweethearts, what happened?" Aunt Katniss asked.

" Albert and Josh broke our alliance. They know our strength with archery... we may have shot a few arrows yesterday in training." I said sheepishly.

Aunt Katniss sighed. "Where did they go? To the careers?" she asked.

"Yeah, after they insulted us, and our choice of allies." Rose said.

"You didn't need them." she said.

"Yeah, I guess we didn't. They we were taking us down." I said a ton happier.

"Yeah... we just need them to regret ever breaking that alliance." Rose said evily.

"Easy. Out-score everyone else. It might make the careers go after you, but its worth it. You want the capitol to be shocked, that's what you have to do." Aunt Katniss stated.

"Yeah... that's what we'll do." I said happily.

We went to our rooms talking about the private session with the Game Makers.

Thank you ppl soooooo much!! I thank you for EVERYTHING!!!

so...

Vote

Comment

Fan??

crazyblonde13 :D