Chapter 5

After breakfast, Rose and I were sent off to our stylist Lila. Usually, each tribute would have their own stylist, but there are twice as many tributes this year, so the girl from each district would share a stylist, and each boy would share a stylist.

Lila sent in four people you could tell were from the capitol. They had weird things, like green hair or orange skin. They took almost all the hair off our legs and under arms. They all seemed nice, but I had to remember they were from the capitol.

They tried to start conversations with us, but Rose and I pulled the 'shy' card. Apparently, that was good enough for them.

Soon Lila came in, holding two dress bags. "These are your opening ceremonies dresses." she said.

"I am going with the whole coal miners get up, but slightly different." she said with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Okay?" Rose questioned.

"Has your Aunt Katniss ever told you about Cinna? Well, he designed these for the future tributes to come." she explained.

"What does that have to explain the 'slightly different' part?" I questioned.

"Fire." she said simply.

"Oh... okay?" I said.

"Issy, I think she means we burn coal to make fire." Rose explained.

Lila nodded and said, "They are simple black dresses, the bottom catches on fire. Don't worry, it's fake."

"Okay that sounds reasonable." Rose said and I nodded.

"Okay, lets see it!" I said enthusiastically.

The dresses were beautiful!! I admired the creatures in the mirror in front of us. They had perfect ringlets in their long, dark hair. Our seam grey eyes looked bigger than they normally were, with smokey eye makeup.

We were beautiful.

"I will light the end of your dresses when your about to go on okay?" Lila asked.

We nodded still looking at our beautiful reflections. Soon we were headed off to where the opening ceremonies would be held.

I spotted the district 11 kids and wistled the tune that Aunt Katniss taught us.

Instantly they spun around and looked at us with opened mouths.

Rose and I mouthed 'allies?' and they nodded their heads.

They little girls from 11 walked over to us. "You want us as allies?" they asked.

"Why not?" Rose asked.

"The boys from our district want you too... they are our allies too." I explained.

"Okay, we will talk about this tomorrow. Our names are Lilly and Ivey by the way." Lilly said.

"Rosie and Iris. You can call us Issy and Rose." Rose said.

"Kay, talk to you at training!" Ivey said.

We watched as the tributes from one and two left. One little girl caught my eye. She was defantly a lot bigger than Rose and I combined. She couldn't be older than 12. Defantly a career.

All she did was glare at the crowd. The audience winced as she looked at them.

"Hey, Rose whats that little girl's name?" I asked.

"Silhouette Black." hmmm... defantly fits her personality.

"She scares me..." I trailed off.

Suddenly, Lila lit our dresses on fire, and we left to face the capitol.

They roared our names. Josh! Rosie! Iris! Albert!

Rose and I blew a few kisses and waved. We forced fake smiles, and blew more kisses.

The crowd went wild. I caught a rose by my feet and stuck it behind my ear. Rose did the same.

We heard someone yell, "That was me! They caught my roses!" he yelled.

Rose and I blew kisses in that general direction.

When we made the last turn we were greated by Aunt Katniss, Uncle Peeta, and Lila.

"You did great!" Lila exclaimed.

"Good job girls." Uncle Peeta said.

Aunt Katniss smiled and nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Come on! Lets get to bed! Training starts tomorrow!" Zeyna said.

**Back at the rooms**

I showered and walked the halls. I couldn't help but be scared of facing the other tributes tomorrow. I passed Aunt Katniss and Uncle Peeta's door and heard Aunt Katniss crying.

"Peeta! The capitol wants to get us back from our 'rebellion' they will stop at nothing to make the girls lives horrible in the arena!" 

"Shhhhh... its okay honey. They are strong." Peeta said.

"The only thing is, they are small!" Katniss said.

I ran back to my room. I was terrified. Our life in the arena was going to be heck, and no matter how much we would try, we will probablly end up going home... in a wooden box.

Tell me wat u think!! I need more charectors!! Help!! Plz comment and vote! Love ya lots!!

crazyblonde13

i WILL upload tomorrow!!