Chapter 21

A/N: I know that some of you have been anticipating this chapter, and that some of you probably hated me for where I left the last chapter off. I received so many comments telling me that Lacy shouldn't die, or that the boys and her never could have a peaceful, dull moment. Let me remind you, that I basically planned all of this from the beginning. I never wanted there to be a boring moment in the story, so new drama was released every time I updated.

Now, for some of you, you may be sad. This is the last chapter in this book. I enjoyed this journey so much, and I hope you all did as well. I can't wait to start the second part of our journey as the sequel begins. The sequel will probably, and I can't make any promises at all, be uploaded in a few weeks. I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to deal out prizes or upload anything lately. I can't excuse my behavior, I can only blame it on the humongous amount of homework that I have been having lately. I have a snow day today, so I will be able to upload. I will try my very hardest to deal out all of the prizes today.

I love you all so very much. Thank you for sticking with me through everything. I will now go off and cry because this is the end of my first book.

Songs for this chapter:

Let Her Go by Passenger

Ours by Taylor Swift

Terrible Things by Mayday Parade (yes, I am aware that I have used this song before, but this is THE song for this story (: )

Italics = Flashback

__________________________________________

Chapter 21

Lacy's POV

It's been a few days since we, well I, heard the news. I was allowed to go home until my treatment started, which is tomorrow, and the boys have refused to leave my side, even when I retreat to the bathroom. They all stand inside or outside the bathroom, making sure that I am safe and sound on and off their watch.

I haven't told them what I'm going to do yet. By that, I mean that I haven't told them that I am going to leave. I can't say that I'm going to "break up" with them because known of us are in a relationship.

Let me explain why I have chosen to do this.

A few days ago, I was in the bathroom with the boys outside the door. I was brushing my teeth after relieving myself, and I found a piece of old, elegant parchment tucked into one of the drawers of the counter tops.

I hum lowly to myself, placing my toothbrush back onto the countertop where it belongs. I turn to go out of the bathroom when a piece of paper catches my eye. I open the middle drawer of the counter, pulling out the envelope. I unfold it, frowning when I see the old piece of parchment.

Dear Princes Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn, it read.