Chapter 20

Hey, Guys! It’s January 31st, which means that the contest is now officially over! I’ve gotten a few entries, not a lot but a couple. There is enough so that I have a person to fill every spot. I will post the pictures and the contest winners in a separate update which will come right after this one.

Now, with this update, I come bringing sad news. There are only going to be a couple of more chapters, 1 really, and then this story will be over! Lacy's story will come to a close. I'm tearing up as I say this, because I love all of y'all. You guys made this story into something that I could never even dream of. This story is my baby, and you all have made it into something wonderful. I thank you for that.

Songs for this chapter:

Enchanted by Taylor Swift

Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade

Terrible Things by Mayday Parade

The winners of the cover contest will be posted in about half an hour or earlier,  along with the pictures. Love you all!

__________________________________________

Chapter 20

Lacy's POV

It's been a week since Harry rescued me.  Ever since,  I've been waited on hand and foot, and not once have any of them forgotten to feed me. If I'm not being cuddled by Harry or Zayn, Louis or Liam is playing with my hair, or Niall is giving me a foot massage. All in all, it is so blissful to be relaxed and comfortable for a change.

"Lacy, what do you want to do today?" Liam asks me from his spot in the kitchen. Him and Harry are busy making me lunch, Louis is upstairs getting me a blanket, Zayn is drawing me a bath for unknown reasons, and Niall is next to me on the couch, snuggling with me.

"It doesn't matter to me," I yawn, putting a hand up to my mouth. I take it away when my yawn goes away, smiling sleepily. Lou comes downstairs and lies the blanket on my legs, cuddling into my other side. I blink, looking at the television blindly. I am all ready to go to sleep even though I woke up less than an hour ago.

"Why are you so tired, boo?" Zayn asks, coming up behind me and squeezing my shoulders. I smile, closing my eyes at the contact.

"I have no idea. I slept peacefully last night. You should know; you were there," I answer, narrowing my eyes. I hear all of the boys clear their throats nervously, no doubt in my mind that blushes cover their faces.

It's true, ever since I received my memory back, the boys had taken to sleeping in my bed with me. No sexual activity going on of course, just me sleeping with them holding onto some part of my body. It was a little awkward at first, but none of them want to take a chance at me disappearing again. I have at least one of the five boys with me at every second, even when I go to the bathroom or take a shower. They turn their backs of course, being the perfect gentlemen that they all are.