Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"I can't believe she did that," I hear Louis say, his voice muffled and filled with sadness. I don't say anything or stir, just pretending that I'm still asleep.

"I can. Couldn't you see the fear in her eyes whenever one of us would talk to her?" Zayn asks, sighing. A hand, mostly likely Harry's from the size of it, rubs my back.

"I just wish she would trust us and love us like we love her," Harry says.

"She's a human girl. We plucked her out of her normal, teenage life. She probably had a family, a boyfriend even. She didn't expect this, didn't even know that vampires existed. I feel sad that she doesn't trust us yet and ran away, but at the same time, I can understand where she's coming from," Liam explains to the boys. Weird, I think to myself. It's like he read my mind and spoke my thoughts.

"I just hope we won't have to use our powers on her. I don't want to have to make her feel feelings that aren't her own. I hate having to make her feel calm when she gets upset," Liam continues. I frown. He DID change my emotions and calm me down. I decide it is high time that I wake up, and I pretend to stir, moaning out incoherent words.

"Shh, she's waking up," Niall tells the others. I open my eyes, my vision bleary. Harry is behind me, sitting down. Louis and Zayn are standing up by my door, leaning against the wall. Liam is sitting at the edge of my bed, and Niall is sitting in a chair beside my bed.

"Good morning, beautiful," Niall says, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I  freeze, but don't smack away his hand.

"Yeah, good morning," Louis greets me, his voice hard and clipped. He looks at me with sadness and betrayal in his eyes. I look down at my hands, wanting to make those emotions of Louis go away. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, and I don't know if I like it.

"Are you controlling my emotions again?" I ask Liam, narrowing my eyes at him.

"No, whatever you're feeling is all you," he tells me, blushing a bit. I frown at myself, wondering why I'm feeling this way.

"Love, why did you leave?" Louis asks, his voice filled with pain. I look at him, a tear filling it my eye. I blink it away, astonished at myself.

"I-i don't know. I was just scared and frightened. I'm confused, and I didn't even know vampires existed until you kidnapped me!" I exclaim, looking at all of them.

"We couldn't have just let you go! We searched everywhere for you, far and wide, for years! After we found you, we didn't want to let you go!" Harry tells me, stroking the hair back from my neck. He buries his face in neck, my scent visibly calming him down. I close my eyes and clench my hands, refraining me from burying my hands in Harry's hair. I don't know where the sudden urge has come from, but I bury it deep inside me.

"Just please, let us love you," Niall begs, taking one of my hands in his. I look at all of them, so conflicted and confused.

"Let me think about it," I whisper, closing my eyes. What am you doing, I think to myself. Niall interrupts my thoughts by kissing my hand. He stands up.

"Of course, Princess," he says, then leaves. Liam kisses my forehead, Louis kisses my cheek, Zayn kisses my nose, and then they all leave. Harry leans over and kisses my neck, making me shiver. He stands up and walks over to my side of the bed. He then leans down until he's eye level with me. He tilts my chin up with a forefinger until his mouth is level with mine. His breath mixes with mine. He kisses me and then pulls away after a second, walking out of the room. He closes the door. He slides down the closed door, taking his place as my first guard of the day. I sit there on the bed, my fingers pressed to my mouth, questioning myself if that really happened or not.

__________________________________________

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 101 reads and 8 votes!!! I've made it over 100 reads, and I feel so accomplished!! Even though it's not much, I still love you all for this! Thank you for all of the support that y'all give me! Can I have at least ten reads, one vote, and one comment by the next time I update, which will probably be Sunday or Monday. Thank you guys, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!