Love is in the air......

After having possibly the worst night of my life i woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon, and french toast. i went to downstairs to make sure my nose wasnt deceiving me.

Hope: Whats shakin bacon???

Jacob: nothing much just tryna get my chef boyardee on.

Hope: I love a man that can cook

jacob: and I love a woman that can eat.

I started to laugh. He can always make me laugh even if I had a bad day. That's one of the things I liked about him.

Hope: so, do you want to do anything today, like go to the movies.

Jacob: sure, what do you want to see???

Hope: well I'm dying to see Endless love.

Jacob: ewe , no, come on , not a chick flick. Let's see devils due.

Hope: I knew something was creepy about you.

Then I put the cross sign up with my two index fingers.

Jacob: shut up, Umm let's see about last night.

Hope: I guess at least something to make me laugh.

Jacob: okay let's get ready.

Hope: you're not going to eat

Jacob: of course I am.

I started to laugh and went to eat my food.

Hope: well I'm done I'm going to go take a shower.

After that I went upstairs and got some clothes. I had to get some clothes from my moms house because I can't stay there while she is not there. So I took like a 30 minute shower and put on my clothes. I put on a blue and black illest me alive shirt on with super skinny true religion jeans and my gamma blue 11s. I decided to leave my hair out so I put on a black New York beanie. I put on some red lipstick and I did my makeup and headed downstairs.

Hope: you ready???

Jacob: almost, hold on.

Hope: I thought girls took much longer to get ready than boys.

Jacob: sweetie, perfection does not take two seconds.

I started to laugh.

Jacob: okay I'm ready.

Me and Jacob decided to match so he put on an illest me alive sweatshirt with baggy true religion jeans with his gamma blue 11s, he had on a New York snap back to match my beanie.

Hope: okay let's go.

We got in the car and put on some music. It takes 45 minutes to get to the movies from Jacob house so we had a lot of music to listen to. We finally got to the movies and I was relieved because Jacob kept on playing dark horse by Katy perry over and over again, I officially hate that song now.

Hope: finally we're here.

We went inside and payed for our ticket when I saw my worst nightmare walk through the door. I saw Chris and Aaliyah walking hand in hand. He gave me an evil smirk and lifted up his shirt slightly for only my eyes to see. He had a gun. While Jacob is buying the snacks he missed the whole thing. I started tapping his shoulder because I felt mute. I just couldn't speak at the moment, but then it hit me THIS NIGGA HAS A GUN!!!

Hope: Jacob: we have to go.

Jacob: why???

Hope: I'll tell you in the car just run. Me and Jacob ran to the car and locked the doors.

Jacob: what happened????

Hope: Chris was in there with Aaliyah and he had a gun.

Jacob started to get up and get out the car to go find him but I stopped him.

Hope: Jacob please don't do this he has a gun.

Jacob: I don't care if it means your safe I'll take the bullet.

My heart lit up when he said that but I still had to find a way to convince him to stop what he's doing.

Hope: Jacob that is very sweet but I care about your safety just please sit down.

Once he saw that I got very serious he sat back in the car and closed the door.

Hope: come on let's just go home.

Jacob: alright.

The whole ride home he didn't say anything we got home and put on our pajamas.

Hope: Jacob you have to promise me you won't go and do anything to him.

Jacob: who says I won't.

Hope: Jacob I'm serious, he's capable of more than you know.

Jacob: hope I have to do this!!!

Hope: WHY???

Jacob: because, because, because, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

__________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

:OOOOOOOOOO

What do you think is going to be Hopes reaction.

Also I am very sorry I am not posting a lot like I said before I have a lot of homework to do so my schedule is not that open.

Please like and vote this chapter and the other ones.

-Kayla❤️