Chapter 44

*Caitlin's POV*

"Don't be silly!" Rydel said squeezing my hand. "Ross will love you no matter what"

"Yes but the discussion of being raped never came up in the conversation about him not wanting me anymore" I sighed wiping my tear stained cheeks.

"He will never fall out of love with you! He will never stop loving you. Trust me"

Then Ross walked into the room slowly with a hurt look in his eyes.

"What's this about me not loving you?" He asked walking towards the bed. I gulped and curled up against the pillows facing away from Ross and Rydel.

"I'll leave you two alone" Rydel whispered quickly leaving the room.

"Caitlin?" I felt him sink onto the bed next to me. He slowly edged closer to me wrapping his arms around my body pulling me into his chest. "What's wrong?" He whispered sending shivers down my spine. I started to cry again and his grip tightened around me. His could he ever want me again once he found out what happened. Nothing will ever be the same again, when we talk, when we kiss....anything physical I will never be able to get his face out of my head again.

"Nothing" I chocked out trying to move away from him but he had a firm grip around me.

"Has something happened?"

I took a deep breath. "Something did happen"

"What?"

I turned around so I was facing Ross who had a worried but confused expression plastered on his face.

"Ross...that guy he....he" I tried carrying on but a huge knot formed in my throat. Ross swiped his thumb over my cheeks brushing away the tears. There was silence between us for a few moments, until we looked directly into each other's eyes. I knew at that point I had to tell him.

"Ross....he raped me"

*Ross's POV*

My heart literally broke. I felt a pain in my chest as I stared down at Caitlin seeing how broken she was.

How dare someone touch her in that way. No one can see her they way only I can.

"Ross?" She looked away from me and cried into my chest. "Please say something" She mumbled the fabric of my clothing. I lifted her head up by her chin to make her look at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and red from all the crying she's done.

"I knew this would happen" She started to cry even more, but I couldn't reply, the shock of it all had just completely silenced me. "You don't want me anymore do you?"

I was taken back by what she said, my eyes widened as she started moving away from me. I quickly grabbed her back and pressed my lips to hers. She was shocked by what I did but in no time kissed me back. I placed my hands gently on her cheeks as our lips moved in sync.

I pulled away breathless and smiled weakly at my fiancé.

"I will always want you. I will never stop loving you and from now on I will never let anyone hurt you again"

"I love you too" She gave me a small smile. "But there's one question I need to ask you"

I nodded towards her, gesturing her to carry on. She looked down and blushed slightly and her eyes met mine again.

"I don't want to waste anymore time. I want to get married to you" Her broken smile turned into a genuine one. I felt my heart skip a beat. I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I'll get Rydel to look at the dates tonight. But for now it's just me and you"

A/N-

Short chapter I'm sorry!

I have to perform my solo tomorrow and I still haven't chosen what to do!

Comment
Vote
💕