Chapter 4

*Cailtin's POV*

We landed in Paris after hours of traveling and then booked into the hotel. It felt so nice to have a hot shower. I'd been stuck in those clothes for hours. Me and Rydel were sharing a room, after I'd had a shower I found her asleep on her bed. All we wanted to do was sleep, but the band were expected at their first interview in less then an hour.

"Rydel" I nudged her slightly, she didn't move. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pillow off my bed and hit her with it. She jolted right up with her eyes wide open!

"R5, rehearsals, awake!" She said quickly. I laughed and she joined the room again.
"What was that for?" She asked rubbing the side of her head.
"We're running late, so have a shower" I said through giggles. She smiled and jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom. I went over to my suit case and pulled out shorts and my baggy grey top. I didn't want to wear anything that would make me uncomfortable. I shoved my hair up into a messy bun and pulled on my white converse.

(http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=97027159- Caitlin's outfit)

*Ross's POV*

Me and the boys were waiting in the lobby for what felt like forever!
"Where are they?!" Riker moaned. Riker can't handle it if someone is off schedule. "It's a mystery" Rocky laughed. Just as he said that the girls walked up to us.

(http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=97030678 - Rydel's outfit)

"Ready?" Rydel smiled innocently like nothing had happened. "About time!" Ratliff said. "What?" Rydel stared at us. "How long does it take to have a shower?" Riker pointed his finger at the time on his phone. "Unlike you males we actually have a long shower to be clean!" Rydel laughed, Riker glared at her. "We are clean!" I exclaimed. "Girls have more to do anyway" Caitlin said and came over and stood next to me.
"Pfffft! Like what?" Rocky laughed nudging Ratliff who joined in with the laughter. "Would you rather girls have hairy legs like you?" Caitlin said and raised her eyebrow and then laughed as Riker made a digested face. "Exactly!" Rydel smiled sweetly as she headed towards the van. I just shook my head and followed everyone out. I will never understand girls.

*No one's POV*

The band have their first interview in Paris that afternoon. After they go around the city taking in all the sites. That night they perform their first show, and after a R5 party is held for the band and guest to celebrate making it to Europe

*Caitlin's POV*

"Good show!" I smiled at Rydel as we waited for one of the elevators. "Thanks! What you wearing tonight?" She asked as the doors opened. "Oh, I'm not going.." I looked at her quick then down at my feet. "What?! Why not?"

"I...I can't. But you guys enjoy that party!" As soon a the elevator doors opened again and hurried out. "You have to come! Celebrate with us!" Rydel said running after me. "I can't...and anyway, I have nothing to wear!"

"That's where your wrong!" Rydel smiled and pulled me into the room.

Great. There's no way I'm getting out of this!

A/N- Going to leave it here for now! But will uploading another chapter tomorrow hopefully! Unless college give me tons of homework to be through! Hope you liked the chapter! Let me know what you think!💞