"Nina. Are you okay?" I looked up to meet Gabriel's concerned gaze.

I couldn't help it, I broke down and began sobbing.

I felt strong arms go around me as I cried, Gabriel pulled me into his chest and whispered softly into my ears that everything is fine and I'm safe.

I pulled away from him after a few minutes. "Take me home, please." I croaked out, not looking at him.

"Nina-"

"Take me home." I pleaded looking into his eyes.

He sighed and pulled me up from the sofa before picking me up gently. He walked across the living room and stopped. I looked up and noticed him staring at the broken window in confusion before he turned his head to look at something.

"It wasn't me." I heard the woman say from across the room.

Gabriel looked down at me, just staring at me for a few seconds before he shook his head and began walking. When we reached the car, he shifted slightly so that he was carrying me with one hand and opened the car door with the other. He placed me into the car and put my seatbelt on. I could feel his gaze on me but I didn't look his way. He walked over to the other side of the car and got in.

"Nina, are you okay?" He asked softly.

I turned to face him. "Take me home."

"Who broke the window?" He questioned looking curious.

"What?"

Is that all he cared about, a stupid window? I had a gun pointed at me by his friend or whatever she is to him, and he wants to know about the window?

"Who broke the window?" He repeated making me even angrier.

"Is that all you care about? A stupid window? Your friend held a gun to my face! She could have killed me or the baby! Do you not care about that?" I yelled at him, resisting the urge to chuck something at him.

"She wasn't going to hurt you, I'm sorry about that. It won't happen again. Can you tell me about the window now?"

I groaned in annoyance and frustration. How could he say that so casually? As if it didn't matter. "Why does she even have a gun?"

"Protection. Now about the windo-"

"Oh my day, what's wrong with you? I broke your stupid window okay?" I interrupted him feeling extremely pissed off.

"How?"

I closed my eyes and sighed. I don't want to talk about a stupid window, all I want to do is go home and stay in bed for the rest of the day.

"How?" Gabriel repeated making me snap my eyes open.

"Urgh. I took the stool from your kitchen and smashed your window. There, happy?"

He shook his head slowly. "You can't have done that on your own, that window was very strong."

"I know it was strong, it took me over ten minutes to break it."

"That's not it, I could break it after a few minutes but not you. A hum- you couldn't have broken that window, you're not strong enough." He tried to explain.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not strong."

He didn't say anything, he just continued to frown at me in confusion. After staring at me for a minute, he faced forwards and started the car.

We drove back to my place in silence, neither of us speaking or attempting to speak to each other. After what felt like forever, we reached my house.