Shy

**Requested**

"Blake, you so nailed that guy," Torrence cheered as I looked over at the captain of the cheer team. "He has such a nice ass for a dude." I watched the brunette jump up and down with little interest. More like wonder he hasn't ripped his ball sack. He was hot and built but definitely was not my type.

"Tore..." I said exhausted. "I told you- small and sexy." He rolled his eyes and continued to ogle all of the cheer girls in their tight skirts as we sat and waited for practice to be over. Because it was raining outside we got to stay inside and watch the cheerleaders but it also sucked because... well, the only guy was a top and was definitely not my type.

Tore and I were surrounded by our fellow team mates that were busy trying not to jerk off to the sight of high pony tails and short skirts. It was a wonder they could keep there hands out of there pants with how their tongues hung out.

I got up to go to the water fountain outside of the gym and sighed when I saw Cody Teas. He was the school's nerd and no one was smarter than him. For the five years I've known him He has maintained a 4.0, stayed school president even as a freshman, and already had a full ride to college but the poor kid was scared to death of anyone. Maybe not scared just... shy.

I watched as Cody played with his headphones and then leaned over to take a sip of water. This usually would be a normal thing- a guy bending over for a sip of water but when his Star Wars shirt rode up, I saw pink lace.

"Holy shit!

Poor Cody spit his water out and whipped around with wide blue eyes behind thick frames. My mouth hung open. This-this Nerd wore panties!?

"Blake, are you alright?" He whispered softly as his pale cheeks became pink. I had known Cody for a while now and although we weren't best friends, he was always around me. We shared classes, the bus home, and even shared pencils if really needed. We were acquaintances and never through my years of knowing him did I ever think he was gay first off and second off I never thought he wore fucking panties.

"Blake?" He said softly as he set his small, delicate hand on my bicep. I looked down into his beautiful blue eyes and found myself perplexed by him. Innocent. Panties? What?

I shook my head and cleared my thoughts. I shouldn't care what this kid did. Like I said, he was just the school nerd. I brushed his hand off my bicep and let my eyes linger to his tight blue jeans before looking back up. "I was just shocked to see you," I lied. "Haven't seen much of my class president since you got elected as Band Council President."

He blushed and I found myself feeling quite fond of the innocent, panty wearing, nerd. "You notice me?" He squeaked. I saw his small hands reach for the band of his pants. My mind raced to the pink lace underneath but I quickly pushed that thought away.

"Course, Cody. You are literally the school's pride and joy," I said with a grin. He bit his lip and I saw a gleam flash a cross his eyes before the gym door opened and Tore popped his head out.

"Coach is about to dismiss us-" he cut off when he took notice of Cody. "Hey, Teas. How's book humping going?" I glared at my best friend but it only made him laugh harder.

I turned back to the nerd but was quickly left dumbfounded when he leaned down to pick up his backpack and his lace flashed me again. I felt my c0ck twitch in my jeans but it was short lived as he stood back up and marched away. I watched him go with a frown.

"Come on, Blake. You can mentally fuck the kid later," Tore said. I pushed him as I walked past. Idiot.

We walked shoulder to shoulder back to Chris and Kyle. Coach began to give us the usual rundown while Ace, Ben, and Tore all stood close to me. My brain was running ten miles per minute and I guess they noticed.