Jungkook At the Studio

I had to bring Jungkook food, every night whenever he was alone. He stayed late to work on music for BTS. I usually came late to give him his food when the producers and everyone went home.

I glanced around the corner of the door and heard him singing. He twirled and smiled in the mirror. He twirled once again and froze.

"Oh. Your here." He says and I clenched the taco bag closer to me.

"Ah... Yes." I say and moved closer towards him.

"Thanks ah... Dorothy." He says and I smile lightly.

"Yeah, your welcome." I say glancing to the ground. "I guess I'll be going."

"Hey." Jungkook says catching my arm as I turned away from him. "I really like you and would love to hang out with you later tonight maybe catch a movie or something. In about 10 minutes I'll be down. Will you wait for me?"

The inside of my body felt like it was on fire. Where his hand was melted my skin. He glanced down and smiled his bunny smile.

"Oh...Okay." I say walking away slowly glancing behind me to find him still staring at me. I got behind the door and let out a sign. What did I get myself in to?

I took a couple of minutes to calm down. My phone ringed as I opened the door to the outside. I shut the door and opened my messages. I clicked on a unfamiliar one. It was Jungkook! His post! Oml! He wanted me! Why didn't he tell me then!

I walked back towards him. He didn't seemed flushed or anything. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room that was all white except for a little equipment.

"We have room. I really like you and I couldn't control myself." He says taking my hand and putting my cold hands up his shirt. He jerked back and hissed a bit from the touch of my cold hands.

"I liked you too." I say and he pulled my head forward and skims his lips with mine before I can react to his touch he pulls away. He tugs up my shirt and pulls down my pants. His hands touch every inch of my body making me weak everywhere. He brings me closer down to the ground kissing me again. I kissed him back and he breaks away slipping off his shirt. He goes inbetween my leg and kisses my thigh to my belly to my bra to my lips. He repeats this action a couple of times before he unhooks my bra. He plays with my boob in his hand while his mouth was on my other. I let out a moan making him glance up at me to smile. He licks his lips as his eyes travel down to my underwear. He stands up and tugs off his pants and boxers. His erection springs free. He gets into position between my thighs. He slips my underwear off and slowly pushes into me. I let out a cry and he kisses my lips. He pushed my legs further apart and pushed into me over and over again. He gave out loud moans and kissed my lips and pulled back bring my lip inbetween his teeth. I let out more moans and whimpers. I tilted my head back as I felt him stretching me open over and over again. His breathing was getting heavier as I felt his cum fill me. He gave out falling on top of me. I kissed his neck and he kisses me back.

"Dorothy... That...Was...Great." He says inbetween breathes. "We should do this everytime you come here."

I hushed him up by kissing him.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Dorothy I hope you love this! Happy Birthday ( March 3rd)! I hope you love my birthday present to you! <3 <3 <3

~Snowflake