CHAPTER 1: FIRST ENCOUNTER

Start from the beginning

They continue to laugh until they noticed us staring at them. There was a moment of silence as the four of us were at lost for words.

"........"

"Aren't you..."

"Wait,you guys are..."

"BTS/Twice" Both Taehyung and Dahyun said at the same time.

The four of us quickly stand up and bowed to each other. My eyes manage to steal glance of Tzuyu. She seemed pretty with that white outfit of hers. Gosh, Jungkook . Control yourself,this is not the time.

"I'm very sorry for crashing into you, Sunbaenim." Dahyun apologized.

"No,it was us who didn't focus on where we were going." Taehyung smirked.

Dahyun chuckled at Taehyung's words which make him blushed a little while smiling and rubbing the back of his head. I just stare at the floor not bothering to look at them and hide my face away. Running out of ideas on what to say, Taehyung asked a question so that the situation won't be awkward

"So your name is Kim Dahyun,am I right?" Taehyung asked.

"That's right, and this is Chou Tzuyu." she pointed at her.

She just waved at us and smile shyly. I quickly hide my mouth with my hand because it was turning to a smile and pretend that I was coughing. My soul was about to leave my body because of my nervousness.

"Oh,nice to meet you girls. I'm V or Kim Taehyung which is my real name and this is Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"Ahh, we know you guys. You don't need to introduce yourselves though." Dahyun said.

Both of them chuckled, while me and Tzuyu were awkwardly smiling. Not saying a word. Decided to not being such a fool, I started to speak up.

"So what are you guys doing? Shouldn't you be with your group?"

"Yeah, we're on our way from the vending machines to fetch our unnies some water. I told Tzuyu to come along because she knows how to read Mandarin." Dahyun said.

"You know Mandarin?" I asked directly at her which makes me blushed, My body were moving on his own like it was normal. But my heart just cries like a little baby due to embarrassment.

"Y-yes,I'm actually Taiwanese." She said softly.

I nodded shyly at her, feeling my face to be red hot by now. This is the first time I ever heard her voice in person, Taehyung elbowed slightly at my waist just to tease me which ruins the mood. But her voice......it's sounded so soothing. Taehyung then tried to switch topics.

"So you guys know us?" Taehyung asked shyly because he wanted to know how Twice reacts to BTS.

"Of course,who wouldn't know you guys. You guys are famous,and you, Taehyung sunbaenim is actually my bias even before I was debuted." Dahyun said cheerfully while Tzuyu just nods.

This make Taehyung took a step back a little, surprised by her words. I looked at Taehyung and his trying to put up a smile but he can barely contain what he was feeling. I can see the rush of embarrassment in his eyes.

"O-oh, t-thanks. I'm not sure how to respond to that." His eyes slightly rolled at me and mentally beg for my help.

"So who's in Twice that has a bias in BTS?"

............What? What did I just say? My mouth suddenly came up something random that completely makes the two of us blushed even more. I completely ordered destruction right at my doorstep. My body is completely trolling my heart and mind right now. The two of them looked at each other and kept thinking.