Part 14: A True Ending

Edited by: PuppetLied

A/N: ....This will be the end. So it might be longer than usually. I hope you enjoyed this adventure, this story line. And please, don't forget to check out my other stories before you all disappear. Thank you.

Also this chapter is very undefiled! I'm so sorry. I just wanted to put the plot down so I can add details later! After I finish editing book one I'll go straight to this! I promise! Don't forget to share out the last chapter and vote.... I spent a lot of heart into it.

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader's POV ———

"Salem!" You screamed, falling to your knees next to him. Watching the blood drip down from his now cut cheek. "Oh god... you're bleeding... Salem are you in any pain...?" You held the side of his face as he cracked a smile.

"I'm fine kitty... But we can't wait around. The water level is rising so we need to get to higher ground." He forced himself to his feet and grabbed your hand, running up the staircase again. " Hurry...hurry..hurry..." The water was now halfway up the stairs as the two of you made it to the top.

Salem looked around, in hopes for another staircase or even something that'll close off the one filling up with water fast. " Nothing... Shit..." He twisted and turned, panicking, taking up too much time because the second floor was now beginning to fill with water.

"What about the roof?" You asked pointing up, sending a light bulb off in Salem's head.

"(Y/n)... You're a genius! Now step back..." He held his hand out, the shadows of objects around the room floated around him and into his hand, creating what seemed to be a whip. "This should work..." He pulled his hand back and swung it at the roof, having it wrap around a chandelier. "Climb up to the the chandelier (Y/n)... that'll give us more time so the others can find us..."

You gripped the whip tightly and slowly started to climb up, but from all the traveling, your muscles were too weak to climb, so you ended up falling off and into the water. "I can't... I can't pull myself up, my arms are too weak." You whimpered standing back up.

".... Alright. Watch out." He pulled his whip down and re-threw it up there, wrapping it over the chandelier so he could have a grip on both ends. He tied a knot in one of the ends making a loop and handed it to you. " Put your foot through it and I'll pull you up."

" What about you?!"

" I'll be fine." He said. " I'll you up first then I'll follow. Don't worry about me (Y/n)." He grinned that famous goofy grin. " Your life comes before mine. Now go." You nodded and put your foot into the loop, gripping the rope tightly.

How does he even have the energy to pull you up? He's been sitting in a cell that's been slowly drain him dry of energy and magic. Killing him. This would put him in even more pain if he goes through this.

Salem held onto the rope tightly and slowly started to pull you up, a fourth of the way, half way, all the way to the top. Once up you climbed onto the chandelier. " Is it okay for me to climb up now?" He called up to you.

" Yeah. I won't fall off. I got a good grip on it." Salem nodded and slowly started to make his way up. Half up which had it be at least 15 feet up, the water was touching his toes. It was filling up too fast. " Salem... I can still hear them fighting outside... We're gonna drown by the time they finish..."