Part 8: Picture Element

A/N: I don't even know if this book is even good anymore...

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

" Something has happened to Shadow... Something or Someone... He's too protective of you (Y/n).... and that's unsafe.... We need to get you out of here..."

——— Reader's POV ———

" Shadow you're scaring me! Please calm down... I don't want you to hurt anyone!" You pleaded out, running over to him. " No one needs to get hurt! Really! Please Shadow! Don't hurt Yuu!" You clung to the tall man's arm as he only growled, pushing you off him.

" Kidnapping you.... Accusing me...? I have all the rights to kill this fucker..." He's gonna snap... He's about to snap... Shadow need to calm down before all chaos breaks out and someone gets hurt. " I have all rights..." He rolled up his sleeves and grabbed Yuu's collar. " I can rip this runt's head off with one swift mo-"

Yuu kicked Shadow in the chest, sending him into the wall before the taller male could even finish as he simply flipped onto his feet with his hands in his pockets. " I wouldn't mess with a fully trained demon..." Yuu mumbled, walking over to Shadow, who laid against the wall. " I'm starting to get second thoughts of you being a succubus... you're so weak.."

" Stop accusing me for being a stupid demon!" Shadow pushed off the wall and punched at Yuu, but the second his fist was about to make contact, Yuu vanished and reappeared behind Shadow, punching him down onto the ground.

Your words left your mouth painfully as Salem held you back. " SHADOW!"

".... (Y/n)..." He stood up and glared at Yuu. " I'm. Not. A... DEMON!" Shadow's body moved so fast, it was like he disappeared. But once he stopped moving, he was in front of Yuu, punching the silver haired boy across the face. It shocks both Yuu and Salem, but it wasn't enough.

Yuu stumbled slightly and looked over at Shadow, his visible eye turning from pink to hot... hot pink. " Guess your not all pussy... Guess we'll have to take this..-" He spun around and kicked Shadow right in the throat, smashing him through the walls and outside, right into a bush.

" Gah?!" You and Salem stared in shock as Yuu jumped through the hole in the wall, hands still resting in his pockets.

This was getting out of hand!

" I wanted to go easy on you... you pissed me off..." Yuu rubbed the bruise on his check and kicked Shadow in the chest. " Tell me succubus... why are you here? What was your purpose... I just can't stop wondering..." Yuu's emotions changed too fast. He's so emotionless...

He snapped,

They both...

" Guys stop it! (Y/n) has no clue what's going on! You're scaring her!" Sal's words cried out as he held a protective arm in front of you. " Guys! STOP IT!" He snarled.

" Your the power type... you always want to be in power. You want power over everything and everyone to feel secured. Control over knowing, knowing what everyone is doing. You have to be the king... your kind makes me sick. I bet you didn't start out this much of a control freak... what triggers you?" Yuu grinned evilly, slamming his shoe into Shadow's chest, earning a gasp of pain from the taller male.

' No....' Shadow slowly sat up, his ocean blue eyes were no longer blue, but purple. A grape purple with a hint of red at the edges. " There... you got it out of me... so.. what if I'm not human?" He cracked his neck and punched his fists together. " I refuse to keep away from (Y/n)... I refuse to be insulted... I refuse to let you push me around!!!l"