Part 7: Christmas Special

A/N: Sorry for the late christmas gift! I was gonna upload it christmas eve so I could hang with family on christmas but I got a cold, than a fever, than the flu?! Then I wanted to upload on christmas but I was stuck in bed all day...

It's been a horrible christmas so stories will be even more delayed because I have to still finish gifts for a few internet friends, sorry sorry sorry! I hope you at least enjoy this off story for christmas.

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader's POV ———

On a dark night in a town of sarcasm, there was a house, and in that house there was a room, and in that room there was a girl maste- " Shuuuuut uuuuuup!" Shadow screamed out covering his poor ears. " Nope nope nope NOOOOPE! Don't start this goddamn story like thiiiiiiis!"

" Hmph.... fine... you tell the story then!" The author snapped angrily. " It's not like I spend hours planning out ideas! You destroy them and take over this fucking story! Just do it... It's not like I spent all Christmas Eve making this! So go right ahead!"

" You're gonna try to make it into a porno you perv...."

" Fine then I'm out of here!"

" Good! Now we can start this christmas special properly without your perverted ass!"

" Aaaaand Shadow chased the author away again... Guess we might as well start our little christmas with the beautiful reader-chai~......" Salem snickered, laying across the soft couch in front of the fireplace. " Also Shadow you're such a pussy, why do you dislike the word masterba-?"

" Shuuuuut up!"

" Aww...." You giggle poking his cheek. " Someone's face is turning red... did a momma not talk about the birds and bees with you?~"

" Can we just get on with christmas and not start a porno?! That's the author's job!"

" Author-chan is sick so I'm out! PEACE!" The author yelled out leaving the room, not to turn up for the rest of this chapter. Good job Shadow ya piece of shit, all the author wanted to do is rant about their story and how much they think their a failure.

But there was a fucking Christmas special that needs to get done so the author can go back to sleep and have some time off from writing! And it started out with ranting! Story fucking ranting at that!

" So since the author is sick... I'm gonna take over for them!" Salem piped up happily, pulling a piece of paper out of his winter jacket's pocket. " So this is gonna be a interactive story, and author-chan says they want people to comment their opinions on things. So before we dig into the christmas cake (Y/n)'s mom made I wanna get this out of the way.

" Then we can do presents?!" (Y/n) squealed like a pig with joy.

" Yes, after we can do presents...."

" YUSH!"

" Hurry up Salem and get author's shit out of the way..." The raven's blue eyes glared from behind his hair as he sat on the floor with his arms and legs crossed. " I don't have time for this honestly... I have better things to do...."

Salem looked at his piece of paper and grinned. " Oh boy, author-chai you salty salty bitch..... We're getting that deep into wattpad ranting?... And this is what you find enjoyable.... okay....okay.." He snickered to himself. " So we're gonna go around and say our opinions on this stuff. And if people want they can put their opinions in the comments..."