Part 12: The Big and the Small

A/N: It's getting worse and worse.

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader's POV ———

" Don't...move a muscle. If you pose a threat to them... they'll kill you..." Misty whispered. Shadow wrapped his arms around you, holding your hyper ass still. " They use to guard the prison, to keep people from breaking in... and breaking out..." Misty slowly raised her hands and walked towards the monstrous stone knights, who pulled their weapons from the ground.

" „˙ø å®' ¥ø¨? ˆ˜†®¨∂'®..." The creature on the right bellowed with it's ancient tone. A voice of a thousand years as they drew their weapons.

" What.. w-what are they saying?" You shook, looking over at Yuu who was just ask scared as you.

" I-I don't know... My family tree is full of those who served this prison... Some who spoke the old language of our kind... But now..." Yuu bit his lip and slowly backed up behind Shadow.

Misty stopped walking and continued to make eye contact. " Do you understand what we're saying?... Do you understand english?" She took their silence as a no. This has gotten them into a worse position. " Shit... How do we ..." Misty mumbled until a lightbulb lit up in her mind.

" Misty?..." You whimpered, concerned about the girl who had gotten very quiet.

The water breathing girl kneeled onto the ocean ground, placing her hands on the sandy floor, taking a deep.. watery breath? Doing so, symbols formed on the ground around her which began to spin, and spin. Just staring at the glowing glyph like symbols made you dizzy. It was like she was performing a spell.

" Okay guys watch out..." The brunette warned, backing away from the symbol on the ground. It surprised you that the giants were not seeing what ever she was doing as a threat. They just stood there, staring.

What formed from the symbols caught you by surprise once again. A body, a body of what looked like a teen girl formed, but her mass was made out of... a strange water? Like... Water under water. Something stupid out of spongebob.

" But I set fiiiiiire to the raaaaain! Watched it poooour as-... !?What the fuck Misty I was taking a shower!!" Thank god she had clothing on in this form.

" Heh.... Sorry about that sweetie! I wouldn't have done that if it wasn't an emergency... You see... Your the only one who knows how to translate the ancient language of our people and we need your help to get into the prison. The guardians won't let us through." The mystery girl rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead with annoyance.

She groaned and cocked her head towards the guardians with a very hostile... look. The guardians raised their weapons and pointed at the girl, seeing her as a threat. Shadow quickly grabbed your shoulder and pulled you into his chest, just incase a fight breaks out.

" Stop Shadow! I wanna see some butt kicking!" You whined as he blocked your sight of view.

" I don't want you to see, just in case it gets very gory..."

The girl sighed with annoyance and looked up at the giants. It's strange how visible she is, but at the same time, how hard it was too make a description of her face. It's like, she's censored but still visible to the naked eye.

" „˙å† †˙' ˙'¬¬ å®' ¥ø¨ '√'˜ ∂øˆ˜©?" She mumbled with a glare on her face, eyeing down the giants. " Áø¨ å®' øƒƒ ∂¨†¥ å˜∂ ¥'† ¥ø¨® ¥ø¨® ߆ˆ¬¬ ˙'®'? ¬'t †h'µ ∫¥ ø® ˆ'¬¬ µå˚' ¥ø¨...." What ever she said, got the giants cry angry and raised their weapons.