Part 5: Trust Worthy

A/N: So I spent a few hours on this part so hope you like it...

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader's POV ———

" (Y/n) is in here..." Cat Salem whispered, crouching behind a bush outside a large wealthy house. " Her scent leads in here... But there is something familiar about the scent on this house..." Salem hissed while licking his paws.

The raven haired boy glared at the house, clenching his hands into the bush until the thorns make them bleed. " Then we go in there and get her out..." Shadow stood up from his spot and started to make his way to the house.

" Shadow!" The blonde yelled chasing after. " What if this is like... her families house or something..." Salem said turning back into a human. " We shouldn't walk in on her business or-"

" Are you a fucking idiot or something?" Shadow growled at the shorter boy who flinched slightly. " I called her like ten times and she didn't answer! Something is fucking wrong if she doesn't answer... Leaving without a word. Being gone for who knows how many hours?! If she's in there then something is truly wrong..." His words leaked like venom from his mouth as he walked up to the house's front door.

" Right... Yeah... Makes sense...." salem mumbled softly while he followed.

" I'm gonna knock on this door and get whoever is in this house to come out. When I do so I'm gonna run to the back of the house and try to get in. Keep whoever comes out.... busy for me.... Do what you usually do mister yandere..." Shadow was starting to worry Salem. He's usually not this... 'upset'. But what else could Salem do.

" Okay..." The tsundere ran up to the front door as Salem climbed up to hide above the door. After Shadow ran the doorbell he quickly ran around to the other side of the house and into the back.

" Just as I thought..." He walked up to the back door and jiggled the doorknob, it opened. Perfect. " I'm gonna figure out what the hell happened to (Y/n) and make whoever did this pay...."

—————————————

" I just wanna help you (Y/n)... I hope you understand that..." Yuu whispered shyly, cupping his hands. " I refuse to see more girls suffer, so I'm gonna stop this all together." He closed his book and placed it back on the bookshelf.

You looked down at the ground a whimpered. " I can't believe it... I've know S-Shadow since I was a child... He was always so cold and just didn't understand the world..." You shook your head in protest. " I just can't believe it!"

Yuu grabbed your arms and pulled you close, you could smell the scent of vanilla on him. He smelled like ice-cream. Freshly made at that. " (Y/n) I understand okay? But you have to believe me..."

" Where is your evidence then?"

He bit his lip shaking, thinking very hard to himself. No evidence whatsoever. " I can... prove it... but... It could be dangerous." He rubbed the back of his head as his legs started to shake.

" I want to go home now, Yuu." He looked over at you with a scared face.

" But (Y/n) you can't! He'll be there and-" A loud ring echoed through the whole house, cutting him from talking. " Someone's here?" He questioned himself looking around the room panicking.

You raised your eyebrow, staring at him. " Do you know who it could be? Is it the cops...?" You crossed your arm as he panicked even more, quite funny actually. " Maybe it's for kidnapping me..."