Part 9: Worthless Journey

A/N: People say they enjoy this story. But sometimes I don't think I'm doing anything special... I'm just typing stupid stuff onto something online...

Also sorry for this part being short. I promise after I finish editing my two completed stories, I'll add more onto this.

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader's POV ———

" S-Sal... no.. no no no! Salem no! God please no!" The silver haired boy screamed and yelled as he clenched his head, tearing up a river of guilty. " Salem come back! Please! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" His pale white eye brightened, as if he was absorbing poor Salem's power. The way we was suppose to with Shadow.

Shadow only sat on the ground, staring in utter shock, watching the shorter make scream and plead. Not knowing what to do or say. Watching the male suffer, scream, cry, plead. beg... What have you and Shadow done?...

"... Yuu...?" You let go of Shadow's shoulder which you were holding tightly, protectively and walked over to the boy. " Yuu... please calm-" Just as you were about to touch his hand, his shot up and grabbed your wrist. His eyes flashing with rage and anger. His grip making your wrist feel like it's burning.

" You. Don't. Understand. What. I've. Done." His nails dug into your arm. " He isn't coming back! Do you have any clue what I've done!? I KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!" He shouted and screamed.

You cringed in pain, trying to pull away from him. " P-Please...Yuu you're hurting me..." It was like your hand had caught on fire by now, that's how much his grip burned. And he must have noticed by now what he's done as he quickly lets go of you.

" (Y/n)... I'm sorry... I-...."

" Stop whining Yuu. There has to be a way you can free Salem from what you did...." You glared at him. " And I want you to take deep and calm down..."

Shadow looked at you in shock, at your seriousness. At you taking charge. But mostly shocked how you and Salem protected him. A jerk. A cold hearted idiot. Why would anyone try to help him? But you and Salem did... Salem has saved his life so many times now....

" We all... need to calm down... and find out why you wanted to... 'consume Shadow's powers'. And I want to know... what the hell you've gotten yourself into!" You could feel Shadow about to pee himself in fear of you, biting his lip nervously. " I want a lot of explaining from you two... Then Yuu call tell us how to help Salem..."

" THERE'S NO HELPING HIM! AFTER WHAT I'VE DONE! HE'S GONE FOR GOOD!"

" Yuu get a hold of yourself! My mother always told me there is always a way... Don't worry..."

——————————————————

Why does everyone around us get to have special powers? Why does everyone have to be so lucky...? Salem being, he has the special powers he can use to protect whoever he wants. To get whatever he wants... I felt left out.

So I jumped down the rabbit hole.

And found out about this magic... Salem had...

Wanting to get my hands on it.

Because I could do what he could.

I could be better then him.

And you would have no reason to love him... She'll never leave me... like..

——————————————————

Salem isn't coming back! I... ripped him apart from this world... I was only suppose to drain the power from Shadow... but then you jumped in the way... Which would have killed you instantly. Then he had to jump in front of you also...

Salem's body is a network of energy. To drain it would take forever...

Usually my magic would trap my enemy in my eye... But for this.. He must have been transferred into the Cea Prison. And yes it's suppose to be spelt with a C!!! But... The longer he stays there... the more energy that will be drained...

By the time I get there to save him. He'll have no energy to move. Or to even breath. I've killed him...

I can't save him... I won't make it in time!

You fool! There is no saving him!

——————————————————

" You're just gonna go home!? We have to go get him! You can't even bring him back after you sent him to that... that.. that prison?!" You shouted angrily as Yuu attempted to leave you and Shadow.

" There is no use... like I said... by the time we get there... He'll be dead... I refuse to do-" Yuu yelped in pain as Shadow kicked him to the ground and grabbed his shirt.

" Now listen here you're coming with me a (Y/n) To get Salem! And if you try to run away... I'll kill you...." Shadow hissed, only making the silver scuff as if it's a joke.

" Are you kidding me? You have nothing on-"

" I can sense the lack of energy in you... So I could easily mess you up... brat..."

Boy was it getting hot between these two guys. And no not that kind of hot you're thinking of! Pervs...

" I-..." Yuu blinked and looked away nervously. " Fine... but when we find Salem dead.. I'm leaving.. I refuse to see you guys cry and whimper weakly... Also...." He pokes Shadow's forehead glaring. " Once we get Salem back.. you have to give me the powers you stole."

Shadow flinched and glared back at him. But it was the only way you two were gonna get Yuu to help you find Salem. Having Shadow give back the powers he had stolen. The only way...

" Fine. He will. Just show us the way to this prison you sent Salem to... And you better not take your time... We have no time to waste."

We have to get Salem back!