Snapchat

OMG guys I'm back for another one shot. I'm so sorry I left you all waiting for a million years. As an apology, I threw together a fluffy one shot for y'all! Enjoy!

You say on the black couch in your dorm room, enjoying a yummy (favorite drink). Blanket draped over your figure, your eyes grazed each page of your book. You were taking in every detail of the story. Reading was your favorite thing to do.

You didn't have any classes today. College is pretty stressful, so luckily you had some time off. As you were getting to the good part, you heard your phone beep. Reaching over, you take your phone in your hand and look at the screen.

"A snapchat from Adrien?" You cock an eyebrow, yet smiling slightly. You open the snapchat app to respond to whatever message he had sent.

Once you open it, you see it's a picture of your boyfriend in his car. The camera was facing out the front window, where you saw the road in front of him. You were about to get angry at the fact he was using his phone while driving, but you saw the red light up in the corner of the picture. The caption read, "Heading to your university <3"

You grin. Sometimes Adrien likes to visit your Dorm when the two of you have the spare time. It's always fun when you're together.

You take a selfie of only your eyes and above, writing a caption above your head. "See you <3"

You get another Snap (idk if it's called that plz don't make fun of me I don't have snapchat lol) of Adrien, his face this time. He's simply smiling with the caption, "love you (y/n)"

You send him one back saying you love him too before putting down your phone. You pick your book back up and continue to read, waiting for Adrien's arrival.

About a half hour later, you hear your front door open with a click. You don't panic, since you remember giving Adrien the spare key to your Dorm earlier in the semester. You didn't have to say anything because you felt warm arms wrap around you from behind. You smile, feeling him dig his face into your hair.

"Hey Adrien" you say, still smiling. You hear him hum in response before sitting beside you.

"Watcha reading?"

You show him the cover, "(favorite book)", before you put it back beside you. You turn so your whole body his facing Adrien. You press yourself against him and lean your head on his shoulder. You hear him chuckle,

"Someone's feeling snuggly?" You nod.

You watch Adrien take out his phone. He looks down at you, "Wanna take a picture?"

You sigh, "For your snapchat story?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because I want to show you off to everyone I know" He laughs, hugging you, "Also, I like messing around with the filters"

You smirk, "You're acting like a middle school girl."

"You still love me anyway" and you know he's right.

Adrien opens the app and looks through the filters. The two of you take a few selfies, using random filters that you both agree look nice. A few make the two of you laugh with hoe funny it looked. After about 7 pictures and videos, Adrien speaks,

"Do you want to try and face swap?"

You mentally cringe, remembering all the pictures you've seen of face swaps that were horrible failures. You will admit, some turned out well, but it just looked odd. You agree anyway, not seeing any harm in having a bit of fun.

It took a few seconds for the filter to focus, but once it did, you tried not to laugh. It looked so awkward having Adrien's gorgeous face plastered onto yours and your simple face masking his. You were surprised when the picture kinda looked normal and not completely demonic.

Once he added the face swap selfie to his story, Adrien went through his story with you to watch everything. You both were smiling.

When you got to the face swap selfie, Adrien pointed at the screen. You cocked an eyebrow.

"You see this?" Adrien asks.

"Yes, what about it?"

"These are going to be the faces of our children, (y/n)"

When your face turns pink, Adrien begins to laugh. "But hopefully our children don't look like weird snapchat selfies!"

You smile when Adrien presses his lips onto your forehead. You couldn't be happier to be with him. Your life would be so gloomy without Adrien around. You were each others world.

And he felt the same. That is why back at his dorm, there is a little black box sitting in a drawer. He can't wait to see the look on your face next week when he takes that box out of his Jean pocket, or when he lowers himself onto one knee.

Sorry if that was bad! I'm trying to start updating more because I feel bad for making you wait so long. I hope you enjoyed this update and hopefully there will be more to come! Thanks for reading!