Hero

You walked through the park, enjoying the warm air. School just ended, so you decided to take a nice walk. You sighed peacefully. It was a lovely day. The birds were chirping, the dogs were barking, people were laughing... But it wasn't normal laughter. It was....almost forced.

You stopped and listened. The laughter of people filled your ears and you grew confused. You ran towards the noise to find people staring at A man in an odd costume.

"I am the punisher! You shall all laugh at my jokes and never tease me again!"

The man continued to tell jokes that weren't even funny, yet the people continued to laugh hysterically. You cocked and eyebrow. What is up with this guy. I voice calls from the distance, "hey! That's my job!"

He suddenly turned towards you,
"HEY! You aren't laughing! That is rude, don't ya think?" He raised his hand and shot a yellow beam at you. You gasped and prepared for the impact. You felt something slam into your side and you fell to the ground. You felt a weight on top of you.

"Are you alright, madam?"
You looked up to see Chat Noir, Paris's favorite male superhero. You noticed we was one top of you while your on your back. His green eyes stared into your (e/c) ones.

"Y-yes, thank you." You stammered. Chat noir smirked down at you, causing you to blush.  He spoke again, " you don't mind if I take you away from here, right?"

"Well that's probably a good idea, knowing there is some crazy guy who wants to zap me." You joke. Chat smiles. He helps you up and pulls you close to him. You picks you up bridal style and begins to run off. You squeak and hold onto his neck. Chat chuckles and holds onto you tighter. "Don't worry, I wouldn't want to drop you and hurt your pretty face, now would I?" He purred into your hair. You blushed and pressed your self up against his muscular chest.

Soon chat stopped and looked at you. You looked up, staring Ito his eyes again. He still held you like a groom carrying his bride. You smiled at him and he did the same.
He carefully places you down onto the ground.

"I'd love to sit and chat, but Paris needs me. Till next time... Um... I never got your name?" He says.
"Oh! I'm (Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/n)."

"See you later, (Y/N)!"
He reaches down and plants a gentle kiss on the back of your palm. You blush even harder and look at the boy.
Chat smiles and runs off, saluting To you with two fingers. You watch him run in awe.

Hopefully you two will meet again.

Sorry guys if it was bad. It was my first one shot sooo. Thanks for reading! If you have any requests please message me. I don't do OC's, this is an x reader book, after all. Thanks again!