Eleven; Date Night (Part 1)

I laughed as Daren stared to sing and dance around the kitchen. He held a spoon as he 'sung' he was only lip syncing.

It was a Shawn Mendes song and he jumped on to the couch.

"1, 2,3, 4
Whoa, oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
Whoa oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
Play the lotto you might win it.
It's like 25 for life so you bust out of prison.
Something's in the air, something's in the air
It's like that feeling when you're just about to kill it,
Take your last shot you know you're gonna hit it.
Somethings in the air, somethings in the air
Whoa oh oh oh oh
Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control
Push and pull and then it's grabbing me,
Feel it in my bones like
Whoa oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
Something big I feel it happening
Oh whoa oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh whoa
Something big
It's like that feeling when you're 'bout to win the medal,
And you worked so hard that you knew you wouldn't settle,
Hands are in the air, hands are in the air.
When they hear you when you thought they wouldn't listen,
It's like an anthem that the whole worlds singing,
Hands are in the air, hands are in the air.
Whoa oh oh oh oh
Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control,
Push and pull and then it's grabbing me,
Feel it in my bones like,
Oh whoa oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa.
Oh oh oh oh whoa
Something big I feel it happening
Oh whoa oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa.
Oh oh oh oh whoa
Something big
Whoa
Yeah, yeah
If we stomp our feet, the ground will shake
If we clap our hands, the walls will break
Yell so loud we forget our names
'Cause something big is happening
Take this rock and start a fire
Raise this up, we're feeling high
They can't tell us anything
'Cause something big is happening
Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control
Push and pull and then it's grabbing me
Feel it in my bones like
Oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
Something big is happening whoa
Oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh whoa
Something big I feel it happening whoa"

Then he passed out on the couch, I laughed and clapped at him. He then got up and bowed "thank you! Thank you!" He said as I kept on clapping.

He walked over to me and kissed me, he pulled away. "Why did you do that?" I asked me and he smiled at me.

He kissed me again, he hands on the side of my face. "Because I love you" he said and I smiled "I love you too" he smiled.

He grabbed me by the hand and dragged me over to the couch. He sat down as I did as well and turned on the tv.

My phone rang but I ignored it. It rang again, and again, and again. Darren then grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" He asked harshly.

"Can I speak to King?" Rose asked him, Darren smirked evilly "no, you can't" he stated and then I heard Alice.

"And why not?" She asked and he looked at the tv. "Because Kingston doesn't want to talk to you" he said and I heard Edward. "He will speak with Rose" I growled and grabbed my phone.

"Did she tell you that she rejected me? Hm did she?" I yelled and heard the whole family. "King she's goi-"

"She was the one who rejected me, I don't care if she's going out of her mind! I am as well, I've moved on because I have realised that she doesn't want me! And I suggest the same thing for her. Now if you excuse me I am going on a date with my boyfriend" then I hung up.

I walked over to Darren as he smiled "so...a date?" He asked me and I chuckled "that was the only thing that you got?" I asked him and he hummed and kissed me.

"Where are we going?" He asked me and I raised an eyebrow "wherever you want to go" I did and Darren giggled and grabbed the car keys.

He then turned off the tv and grabbed my hand "I regret saying that" I blurted out and Darren smiled. "Too late pretty boy, we are going on an amazing adventure" he said and locked the door.

---

King had his eyes shut. All he could see was darkness, Darren got out of the car and walked over to Kings side.

He opened the door and smiled. "Come on, grab my hands" he said and King found Darren's hands.

"Where are we going?" King asked as Darren guided him to their date. "Somewhere now King watch your step" Darren said softly.

King listened to him and tried to, he lent against Darren when he fell over a rock of some sort. "Sorry" he breathed out and Darren smiled at him.

"Don't worry we are almost there" Darren said and King sighed in relief. He wasn't used to being in the dark.

Nor did he like it. They came to a stop, King gently banged into Darren's back again. "God I'm clumsy" he whispered. He felt Darren turn to face himself.

"Your not used to being in the dark all the time" he said gently, King nodded his head in agreement.

"Yea, I know" he chuckled, "can I look now or...?" King asked Darren. "I feel like I should be the one doing this" King said and Darren chuckled.

"You lost so much-"

"You have just lost your father."

"Just uncover the stupid blindfold."

King gasped at the sight when he could see it.

-----

Hi everyone, this has been the longest chapter for a while. I won't be doing a story on his sister because it is a bit complicated and confusing.

I hope you understand if you were reading the book.

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

Bye loves