Eight; Darren, Please Don't Go

King sighed and looked at Darren who was sleeping in the back of the jeep.

King stopped the jeep and sighed, he wasn't used to these roads or any roads. He was always in the city.

He looked back at Darren, hoping and praying that he would wake up soon. "King?" He heard Darren's husky voice ask.

"Hm."

Darren chuckled, "what the hell are you doing?" He asked the alpha who raised an eyebrow "driving" he did in a duh tone.

"King?"

"Yea."

Next thing King knows is that his head is bounced off the steering wheel and he grabs his head and groans.

"What the he-"

"King, we're out of gas" King then looked at the tank "fuck, sorry Darren" Darren smiled at King "your going to get us more" Darren said and King chuckled.

"And leave you unprotected, how about no" King said and turned to Darren "Kingston I'll be fine" Darren said.

"Besides I'm not unprotected" Darren said and King glared at him, King hummed and turned back round. Figuring out that the last gas station that he saw was a few miles away.

He didn't know how many but it was a few. He tried to figure out how to protect Darren and how he was going to get gas.

Someone banged on the door, King put the child locks on and got out of the car. Taking the keys and hitting lock.

"You alright mate?" The man questioned King, King nodded his head "yea, we're out of gas" King said and the man nodded his big head.

He tried to look into the window but he couldn't see, "you have a kid in there?" The man asked and King chuckled.

"If you can call him that" King said and crossed his arms over his chest. King looked at the window whenever the man wasn't looking.

He flashed his red eyes to see Darren trying to get out, King snapped his head back to the man. "What do you want?" King asked him, the man smirked.

"You."

Then he charged at King, King got down on the ground and grabbed the mans leg whenever he jumped.

He threw him into a tree, King didn't realise that there were more hunters. They grabbed him for the back and dragged him.

"King!" Darren yelled and King flashed his red eyes to see that Darren wasn't there. King moved his head but then something covered his vision.

"Darren!" King yelled as he was thrown into the back of a van. He could hear everything but his hands and legs were tied to something which was covered in wolfsbane.

The doors were opened "no, please no" he heard a man beg. "Get those off his wrists and legs" he heard a voice.

"Darren, what is he doing out of the car?"  King asked himself "how did he get himself out of the car?" Soon he saw a figure with glowing gold eyes.

"Darren?" He asked the male who nodded his head, he got up and went to hug Darren but he fell into Darren's arms

"It's ok" Darren whispered into his ear, the alpha chuckled darkly. "It should be me protecting you" King said and Darren smiled.

"You would of done the same for me" Darren said as King snuggled into Darren's shoulder. Darren lifted the alpha and took him to the jeep.

He laid him in the back and stole the gas which was in the hunters van.

He grabbed the keys which were laying on the ground and found a cheep motel. He placed King on the bed.

He went to close the door when he heard his name.

"Darren please don't go" King mumbled in his sleep, Darren took off his shoes and laid next to the alpha.

"Thank you."

Darren smiled. Maybe he can be happy for awhile.

This is super, super short. But thank you for 2k like wow. Thank you for all the reads/comments/votes.

Daniel Sharman as Darren

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

Bye loves