Three; He Doesn't Know The Real Me

It had been three days since I had told the pack about my family, and I couldn't get out of bed. When I told anyone or everyone that story I get pitted.

I don't like pity, and yet people give it to you anyway, they know I have been thought so much and that's all they needed to know.

But my best friend Sam though it was amazing to tell the pack my story, I did and I had locked myself in a room.

For three days.

It reminds me of the story that Cassie told me, she told me her story. It was amazing but sad....

I'll tell you her story, she'll probably kill me for telling you guys but hey, we all have stories to tell.

--
(When Cassie told King her story)

"It was dark, cold but the sky was beautiful shade of blue. I was walking home from work, being the independent woman that I always thought I was, I walked home when it was twelve. I had a habit I guess of walking home late and my mother would always say 'Don't be walking home alone, you never know what could be creeping in the shadows' I wished I had listened to my mother."

"Then I heard a noise, it deep in the bushes but I wanted to go and help, I wanted to try and help. But when I looked there was nothing but two red eyes."

"I almost screamed but I didn't, the man who was named Alec he put his hand around my mouth, I was hypnotised by his eyes. And so being the foolish 20 year old, I followed him. He was so mysterious and I wanted to figure him out."

"I follow him for a while and then he turned back and gave me a smile, at the time I didn't know that it was fake then I moved closer to him. My mind was screaming "no! Stop don't move closer" but it was also my mind who played there tricks on me. Then once I was close enough he bit into my neck. At first I thought that he was going to leave me for dead, you properly dead but I didn't know that Aro wanted me for one of his own. After the shift I ran, I ran so fast that I didn't even know where I had gone to."

"I went to many different places as a vampire but when I saw that my brothers and sisters all grown up and they had kids and they had grandkids, I realised that I wanted that but I can never have it."

"What I am really saying is I don't pity you King but I do feel sorry for you and your family, everything happened to you at such a young age, King everyone has a moment or memory that Scars them, don't let yours scar you."

--

There was a small knock on the door, "King? Can I come in?" I heard Emily asked "no, I don't want to hurt you" I said and turned to the window.

"Hurt me why would you hur-" the I shifted into the beast that I wanted to keep down for so long. I howled at the moon.

I ran fast, faster than any wolf or vampire.

Then I saw a clearing, I walked down and tasted the water, it was cold icy. "King get back!" I heard Sam yell, I turned to him and tiled you head one way.

Then I was flung into a tree, I shook off the feeling and looked up to see a Cullen, Emmett. I you to myself.

I growled at him and he stood up to his full height. "Emmett! Em-" then I saw the most beautiful woman in the world.

--

The world stopped, it was only me and her. 'No! No I have to get out of here' I thought to myself and ran away.

I could hear Emmett's booming laughter but he doesn't know what it's like to lose everything that you had.

'They don't know anything about me. Not even Sam knows the real me, the beast.'

--

So...... this wasn't my best chapter but hey guys, did you miss me? Or King?

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

Bye loves