burning torch

All the brutal dragging's going to give me concussion. It might have because I was already fainting and my wounds hurt like hell.

I opened my eyes to a wild commotion. I could see swarms of native people clad in feathers and markings on their body. When my sight became clearer, I noticed a girl standing infront of me. I couldn't even begin to describe her. She was the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on! but her expressions were of disgust. 

I started getting up. maybe these are the people Eva was talking about. But I couldn't because I was tied with thick ropes and moored to some kind of a pillar.

"Why have you moored me like this, I haven't done anything.", I asked the girl.

"your biggest mistake was to wash alive at the shore, you are an outsider and they are not spared in our lands", she said glaring at me with disgust.

"No Aurora, don't you dare touch him, He is innocent. You don't have any right!", I heard someone shout from the corner. It was Eva, she was also captured and beside her was a scared Angelo. For a minute that girl that I presume who goes by the name Aurora was glaring at Eva. But I noticed suddenly a lightness in her eyes when she looked at Angelo. 

"Take him to the Chief,  he will decide when and how to kill him" Aurora ordered the men.

"and take that b!tch too", she added by pointing at Eva.

This time I wasn't dragged but allowed to walk with spears an inch away from my body. I could't spot Eva, she was at the back, I thought.

.

.

I was taken inside a large wooden cabin and me and Eva were thrown ahead of someone. When I raised my head, I saw a man sitting on a traditional-native-throne. He was ripped and twice the size of me. His expressions were fierce and fearful. I made a note in the back of mind to never mess with this guy. He must be the chief.

The guy walked slowly towards Eva and held her face up by her chin with dark alluded eyes. he said in a husky tone " I see dear Eva again tried to save an outsider".

Eva didn't say anything. "don't you remember what happned to the other one who you saved", the chief said. Eva didn't say anything again but a tear rolled down from the side of her face.

"Take the outsider out and burn him down to ashes", The chief ordered.

immediately two natives came and pulled me up, I was screaming "Nooooooo!!, leave me you toads!, let me gooo!!!", my screaming were of no avail.

I was being tied with ropes again to a dried banana tree. they poured some kind of gooey oil on me. "How could you do this, You don't have any right to burn down a person alive", "let me go, Why are you doing this to me, aren't you human!", I was screaming with higher decibles now. I couldn't stop letting tears run when Aurora started bringing a burning torch near me. I was going to die and nobody would even know. 

"No you can't kill him, he was saved by 'savana', the spirit of the island!!", Eva screamed at the chief.

The chief gestured Aurora to stop.

Author's note

I am leaving this chapter short but I've got enough in the store. I am still not sure if I'll have a love story between James and Aurora. I have something else on my mind. Ready to have your mind blown because something unexpected is going to happen. Comment your views.