✨Chapter Thirty Four✨: I think your aunt exploded??

-------------------------------------------------------
Song: Lifeboat From: Heathers the musical
Hey ya'll! The song is from one of my fav off-broadway musicals!! You should look up the soundtrack on youtube (warning, it's a little inappropriate!!) and there should be a bootleg version of the whole musical, if you're interested. Enjoy the story!! 😘
-------------------------------------------------------
last chapter : "IS THAT AN ENGAGEMENT RING?" she said,  motioning to your promise ring. This was gonna be fun.

*Your Point Of View*
"Calm down! It's a promise ring!!" Aaron said, looking terrified. His aunt looked up at him with a icy glare and then looked relieved. It looked like she just had just had a mini heart attack. Once his aunt was back to her normal bitchy look, you all went to the table to sit down. His mom was looking as cheerful as ever, and his dad just looked hungry. You thanked his mom and sat down next to Aaron. What wasn't pleasant about that seat was that his aunt was now sitting across from you. Woopee. The dinner started out smoothly until it came to talk of the future. You had just finished talking about your college options and were now talking about majors. " I want to major in business because I want to be able to work a steady job when I get out of college." you said.
( If this isn't your plan please go with it it's important to the story okay thanks bye)
You could feel a glare from across the table, and then she plastered a sweet smile on her face and in a slightly annoyed tone said " You don't want to be a stay at home mom? In my opinion every woman should take care if their children and clean the house and cook the dinner, and the husband should work." You swallowed your opinion , and in a smooth tone you said " That's not what everyone wants to do with their lives ma'm. I want to have a successful career and be able to support my family. I wouldn't want my future spouse to do all the work." She looked taken aback and dropped the pleasantries in her next statement. " Then I guess i'll be praying for your children then, because from what you're telling me they're going to have a terrible childhood. I hope they turn out okay, considering you'd be the mother." You looked at her in astonishment , not hiding your anger. Aaron looked like he was going to kill something, his dad looked interested, and his mom looked pissed off. She was ,after all, one of the heads of the family company. Aaron took one look at your face and lost it. " I think it's time for you to leave." he said, sending a frightening look at his aunt. She just smirked. That just made you want to bash her head in. " You can't expect my own brother to kick me out of his house, could you? All I said was that your little girlfriend here's children are going to be-" " OKAY. That's it." You said before standing up. Aaron looked at you concerned. " It's okay dear." Aaron's mom said. " I'll take care of it." " YOU." she said pointing at Aaron's aunt. " My husband may be sitting here but I'm about to do something that you'll never forget." She motioned at Aaron to pick her up and he did, but didn't hurt her when he did. All Aaron's uncle could do was follow him. Aaron's mom took his aunt's purse and coat and threw it outside. Aaron sat her down on the dirt outside, and when his uncle ran outside, he ran inside and locked them out. Aaron's parents apologized, and the rest of the night consisted of Aaron and you cuddling in his living room while watching movies. Thank God that demo- oh sorry,I meant devil spawn,was never coming back. That was one heck of a night, but it ended nicely, and that's all that matters. But if you ever see that woman again, it's go time.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey kittens! I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and sorry it was shorter than usual, but I wanted to get out a chapter considering I have been really busy and not uploading very often. I hope you enjoyed it!!
COMMENT. SHARE. FAVORITE. FAN.
xoxo,
Kaitie 💙