✨Chapter Fifteen✨:Pictures, Netflix, and Pokemon Go.

-------------------------------------------------------
Song:Side to Side By:Ariana Grande ft. Niki Minaj *explicit*
F/N=your favorite name AKA your name
L/N=your last name or your favorite last name
F/C=your favorite color
A/N=authors note AKA author~chan breaking the fourth wall
-------------------------------------------------------
*Your Point Of View*
After you had texted Cadenza and Aphmau everything that happened (except for your little make-out session when the boys caught you) you went to sleep, the next day being Sunday.
(Yay no school!)
~The next day~
You woke up because you heard a ding. Actually, a lot of them. Was it your phone? Yes, it was. You picked it up and opened your messages. It was Cadenza.
*Messages*
Cadenza:YOU KISSED AARON OMG OTP!!!!!!!
Cadenza: I HAD TO FIND OUT BECAUSE LAURENCE HAD TAKEN PICTURES AND HE LEFT HIS PHONE UNLOCKED!!!
Cadenza:Y DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!
F/N?ANSWER YOUR F*CKING PHONE!
You: Omg,chilllllllll. I was sleeping. Some people actually LIKE to sleep in on Sunday's! Not get woken up because one of her bestfriends woke her up at 9:07 on a Sunday Morning!
Cadenza: I DONT GIVE A FLYING F WHEN YOU LIKE TO SLEEP INTO, YOU KISSED A BOY, A HOT BOY, and DIDNT TELL ME!
You: I didn't tell you right as it happened because then you would have speeded over here and screamed " OTP!!!" and then my dad would have found out!!
Cadenza: ohhhhhhh. That's does make sense now. But you have to look HOT tomorrow so you can be confronted if the secret gets out. I'm doing your makeup and hair. I'm also sleeping over tonight and going to school with you tomorrow morning Laurence is gonna drop me off at 4.
You:Okay! Thanks! I'm excited!
Cadenza: Of course! 😆 what are fabulous friends for?
*end of messages*
You get up and change into a tank top and short shorts, it still being August because school just started. You comb your hair and put it into a loose braid, adding a swipe or two of mascara on each eye. You were going to take a walk and try to hatch your egg from Pokemon go. And A LOT of boys from your school lived on your street, so you had to look decent.You grabbed your phone and earbuds, told your dad where you were going ( safety first kids ), and took off on your walk. When you got back you were a little sweaty but not terribly sweaty, and you had no sweat stains anywhere. You also still smelled like strawberries.( this isn't real life for me because I sweat so much and you can tell sometimes, unless I'm wearing a black tank top.) You walked inside and let your hair down, it slightly wavy and pretty from your braid. You grabbed a water bottle and just as you were about to drink it, the doorbell rang. Cadenza! You ran over to the door and swung it open. Standing there was a smiling Cadenza and a gasping Laurence. ( You were only in a tank top and short shorts, so he was obvi drooling..) You waved hi to Laurence and smiled, and he took a picture of you smiling and waving, and ran back to his car. You rolled your eyes and Cadenza started laughing." Did you see his *laugh* face?" She said, before laughing harder as you started laughing. You nodded and motioned her in." Let's watch mean girls!" You said as you were running up the stairs. She followed you and walked into your room, plopping on your bed beside you as you found it on Netflix and pressed play.
* time skip a few minutes*
You and Cadenza had just finished dancing the talent show dance with the plastics, because you had watched it so many times you had it memorized.You heard your phone ringing and ran over it to answer. It was Aaron. You took a deep breath and put on a sexy girl voice.

"Hello~"

" F/N... Katelyn sorta found out about the kiss and sorta kinda wants to kill me in my sleep..."

" SHE WHAT? Okay, I'm going to call her now. Pray for me."

" Okay. See you tomorrow. Text me."

" Bye Aaron! I will!"

You hung up the phone.You told Cadenza the dreadful news and picked up your phone again, ready to get a lecture.

" Hey Katelyn!"

" WHAT DID AARON DO TO YOU? IM GOING TO PUNCH HIS FACE IN AND THEN-"

" KATELYN!"

" What?"

" Calm down! It was consentual! And I liked it! Chillllll. Nothing else happened and he was really nice! He even got me a plushy!"

" Okay fine, maybe I won't punch his face in. BUT SO HELP ME IF HE-"

" KATELYN!"

" Okay, okay, fine."

" Yay! See you tomorrow!Bye!"

" Bye."

You hung up and sighed. One less monster to deal with. Wait.. What if KC finds out? Oh no. Just don't think about that F/N. Just don't.
Speak of the meif'wa. Your phone rang. And it was Kawaii~Chan.   Crap.

" F/N~SAMA! YOU KISSED AARON EEEEK MY SHIP IS SAILING OMG YAAAAAAAAAASS THIS IS BETTER THAN THOSE FISHIES AT THAT RESTURAUNT!YOU HAVE TO DATE HIM!!"

" Kawaii~Chan.... If I did that Katelyn would scare him away..... She kinda already scared him a little....."

"WHAT?NO ONE MESSES WITH MY SHIPS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! I have to go! Bye!"

*beep*

You said a quick prayer for Katelyn's life and unpaused mean girls as Cadenza came upstairs with popcorn and drinks.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to end it there! Hope you enjoyed!
✨💖✨