✨Chapter Twenty✨: Sleepover lies, The Club, and Aaron The Body Guard.

-------------------------------------------------------
Song: Often By:The Weekend
*EXPLICIT-NON EDITED VERSION*

F/N=your favorite name AKA your name
L/N= Last Name or one that nachos your first name
A/N=Authors Note AKA Author~Chan breaking the fourth wall
-------------------------------------------------------
*Your Point Of View*
You woke up and was dreading going to school because you had stayed up late watching Netflix. But what day was it? FRIDAY!!
(YAAAAAAAAAS) You wanted to do something really fun tonight.You got out of bed and quickly got dressed and braided your hair. Then you did a simple makeup look and sat on your bed because you had extra time. You mass texted everyone if they had any ideas and then they scheduled to go to a club for teens, because on girls night you went to the movies instead.You walked to the bus stop. When it *finally* arrived you got on and sat in your normal seat. You decided you weren't going to deal with Travis' sh*t today so you out your bag and your purse on your seat, sat next to the window, put in your earbuds, and blasted your music.You really didn't feel like listening to him babble on and on about random things.
*Time skip a few minutes*
When you got off the bus Cadenza and Katelyn weren't waiting for you. Then you got texts:

Cadenza: Hey I have to work on costumes early, see you at lunch!

Katelyn: I have volleyball practice. See you at lunchtime!

You just sighed and looked around and saw Garroth and Laurence snickering in a corner and Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan walk inside.
Was this planned? Noooooo , nothing is happening. Oh look Aaron's being pushed over here by Dante and Travis. This was planned.
I'm going to kill them. You thought.
"Hey Aaron! What's up?" You asked him as he was pushed towards you and Travis and Dante made their escape. " Nothing much. Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked you.
" Ummm.. I'm going to a club with everyone. Do you want to go? You're totally invited." You said. Aaron nodded and blushed. " Yeah totally!" He said and then glared when Laurence and Garroth snickered. " Okay great! " you said beaming. " I'll walk you to class" He said before putting out his hand that you took and you both walked down the hallway laughing and talking until you got to class.
"See you at lunch!" You said before waving and walking into your classroom.
  *Magical time skip brought to you by.. Ummm.. Kitties!*
You walked out of the school with Katelyn and Cadenza. You had to convince your dad to let you go to the teenager club. That wasn't possible.You then figured out plan B.You called him.
*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey dad! Can I sleep over at Cadenza's house tonight? I'm going to go over to our house to get clothes and then I'm gong to her house. Is that okay? There will be no boys at her house."

"That's fine sweetie. Have fun!"

" Thanks! Bye dad!"

You hung up the phone and high fived them both before getting in Cadenza's car and driving to your house to grab clothes.
*Magical time skip to your house*
When you got to your house Cadenza *insisted* on helping you pick out an outfit.
"Okay, so here's what your going to wear. Black Christian Loui Vuitton heels,a red long-sleeve crop-top,a black skater skirt,a pearl necklace, diamond stud earrings, and a black Chanel bag. Now pack this and your pajamas, makeup bag, hairbrush, and toothbrush, among other things, and let's go."She said. You said "Okay!" And then got everything ready. 27 minutes later, you were packed. You walked back downstairs and to Cadenza's car so you could go to her house.
*Time skip to Cadenza's house*
Katelyn arrived already ready. Her look was: