✨Chapter Twenty Eight✨: The Accident

-------------------------------------------------------
Song:For Free By:Drake feat. DJ Khaled
(Breezy this is for you)
-------------------------------------------------------
* Your Point Of View *
"Say cheese" the photographer said as he snapped your picture. You had brought your ring light just so your face highlighter would he poppin' in your yearbook picture. Yes, you were THAT extra.You got down from the platform, said thank you, and grabbed your ring light. After you had stuffed your light *safely* in your locker so it wouldn't break, your boyfriend~ Aaron walked up to you. " So. We have been dating officially for a little while, and I was wondering, um, you know, HOW ARE WE GOING TO TELL OUR PARENTS?!?" My smile faded for the first time around him ever. My.Dad.Was.Going.To.Kill.Me!! I'm a sophomore in high school and should be allowed to date because I'm 16 but I have NO idea how he'll take this. I might as well go and cry myself to sleep now because I'm like Raven from That's So Raven. I can see into the future~... but it's not going to be pretty for me or my snapchat streaks if my dad takes away my phone. I decided then and there we had to formulate a plan; and it was NOT going to be easy AT ALL.But the plan you had come up with was kick ass. After I finished watching Aaron's football game, of course.
~Aaron's Point Of View~
I was nervous to tell our parents and everything, but I was a little bit more nervous for the big game I had to be in tonight. I was the running back for the Phoenix Drop High football team, and I was reallly stressed. I kinda had the feeling something bad was gonna happen, and boy was I right. But I had F/N there to help me calm down, and for that I was grateful. She was the prettiest person I had ever seen, but she had a even prettier personality, and that's why I like.. no that's why I love her.
~Time Skip~
" It's almost time for you to go get ready for the game Aaron." F/N said while getting up from the bench we were siting on. She was right, I had to hurry off to go get into my gear with the rest of the boys in the locker room. I kissed her one last time and she said " Be safe." Before I waved bye and went to go get ready for one of the biggest games I've been in.
* Your Point Of View*
After I said good bye to Aaron, I hurried home to change and get ready for the game. I was excited to see him play! I called Katelyn and Cadenza and we face chatted while we were getting ready. Of course Katelyn finishes in .05 seconds so she was just sitting there talking with us and me and Cadenza were getting ready. My final look was:

 My final look was: