Side Stories : The Beach Trip pt.4

-------------------------------------------------------
F/N = your favorite name AKA your name
L/N = your last name
F/C = your favorite color
H/C = your hair color
A/N = authors note AKA author~ chan breaking the fourth wall
-------------------------------------------------------
*Your Point Of View*
You arrived at the pier and smiled. All of your friends were there waiting for you.And yet again there were two seats open. ( you were started to think your friends planned this ) and Cadenza scrambled to the other empty seat, leaving you to sit with Aaron. Again..But you weren't going to complain. It is Aaron after all.You sat down next to him and smiled. He turned around to face you and his jaw dropped. I guess the time it took you to get ready was worth it, he was responding positively.You shook off your nervousness and you and him started talking.Then it was time for the fireworks. Everyone grew silent when the fireworks started. You were fighting to keep your eyes open.Then finally at the end of the show, you started dozing off, not even realizing what was happening.
* Aaron's Point of View *
The firework show was about to start. I felt someone behind me and I looked up. There was F/N who looked gorgeous.She gave me a nice warm smile and sat next to me. I was trying not to look at her too much but it was kinda hard.The firework show started and I was entranced. When the finale started I felt something on my shoulder and looked over.
F/N had fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled and pulled her a little closer, careful not to wake her up. Everyone got up and gathered the chairs we had brought. I heard a punch and Travis was on the floor. He really needs to stop flirting so much.I'm starting to think he's gonna end up breaking his ribs.Aphmau and Kawaii~chan looked over and started fan girling and took about a million pictures.I was about to wake up F/N, but she looked too cute while sleeping. I picked her up bridal style, draping her arms around my neck. I carried her inside of her hut and removed her shoes, then placed her in her bed. I pulled the comforter over her and turned off the lights, sneaking off quietly. Tonight was perfect, but I was more excited for tomorrow night.That was when me and her were going on a date.
*Your Point of View *
I woke up with light streaming into my windows. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was weirded out because the last thing I remember was watching the fireworks with Aaron... Crap. I must have fallen asleep on him. Great job. Much wow. 10/10. ( I'm even sarcastic in my thoughts ) Wait so that means he carried me here. Wait... Did he change my clothes like in movies? You pulled back the covers and sill we're wearing your dress from last night. ( thank god ) You saw your  shoes across the room and smiled. He had gone to the trouble to remove my lace up gladiator sandals. If that doesn't scream I like you I don't know what else does.( It's freaking hard to take those things off )
Your look for the day consists of this:

( It's freaking hard to take those things off )Your look for the day consists of this:

You walked over to Aaron's hut and knocked on his door.* knock knock *He peeked through the window and smiled, moving to the door to open it. He was wearing black athletic shorts and a matching muscle tee. You had to admit, he looked good. But you mentally pouted because you wish you could just wear a crop top and athletic shorts with your hair messy and look good.You smiled brightly at him instead and said " Hey Aaron! I just wanted to thank you for carrying me to my room last night. Sorry I fell asleep on you. I must've been heavy. " He laughed. Which confused you a little until he said "Heavy?You?yeah okay. You do realize I work out every day right?" He asked you with a smirk on his face." Okay then. Hey wait how about we work out together? That would be super fun!" You said." Are you sure you can keep up?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.You rolled your eyes and looked at him." Oh, you'd be suprised" you said.He laughed." Hey, what time do you want me to pick you up tonight?" He asked, with a dazzling smile." How about 6:30?" You asked.
" Sounds great!I have to go run some airons,
(See what I did there? Aaron's, airons? Okay,!okay bye) but I'll pick you up later!" He then kisses you and walks away quickly. You just stood there. He kissed you again. You squealed and ran to Cadenza's house (AKA your other main Bff besides Katelyn.) She opened the door and looked at you I suprise." Why are you up at a normal time dressed and ready and why are you smiling when normally you would be screaming if you were normally up at this time? Ok, am I dreaming?Like seriously, what is the world coming to?"She said, while pinching her arm." Omg I have to tell you something!so I went over to Aaron's house-" " So you wake up for Aaron instead of me? Yeah okay, that doesn't hurt."
" Okay anyway I went over to Aaron's hut to thank him and apologize for falling asleep on him and he and I made plans for tonight! He is going to pick me up at 6:30 so I wanted to go get mani- pedis with you!" You said, and she beamed. " Why didn't you just say that?Lets go!" She said, and you and her raced to the nail salon, causing her to fall on her face and you laughing at her so you fell on your face. You both wiped off the sand and walked in. Your nails: