✨Chapter Nine✨:The play part.1

-------------------------------------------------------
Song: Hey There Delilah By: Plain White T's
F/N = your favorite name AKA your name
L/N = your last name or your favorite last name
F/C = your favorite color
A/N = Authors Note AKA Author~Chan breaking the fourth wall
-------------------------------------------------------
* Your Point Of View *
BEEEEEEEEEP.BEEEEEEEEEEEPP-.
You had put on your alarm really loud so it would wake you up. Today was the play!( This is 2 weeks later bc I can okay bye ) You got dressed and put on only mascara and lipgloss. You were going to have heavy makeup on later and you didn't want to have to take off your whole face to do more makeup.You put your hair in twin braids and put your makeup bag in your bag just in case. You had some extra time. You could walk today instead of riding the bus, and you took that chance because you did NOT want to sit next to Travis on the bus if you didn't have to.( He likes to hit on you the whole ride!) You walked outside and saw Aaron walking to school as well! You decided to join him." Hey Aaron! Excited for the play?" You asked him, hoping for him to say yes because you DID have to kiss him later." Yeah! I hope we do good." He said nodding and flashing a smile.( He never smiles like this and you are kinda suspicious ) " Cool! I'm kinda nervous actually" You said and then let out a nervous laugh. " He put his hand on your shoulder and you stopped." Listen. There is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. You're great and I'll be here to support you. Okay?" He said looking you on the eyes." O-Okay!"You said nodding your head and giving him a weak smile.You bump into Garroth and Laurence on the way and they tag along. You are all laughing your butts off until you get to the schools front doors." Bye guys!" I said waving and smiling." Bye." Aaron said as he walked into the school slowly so you could catch up.
You caught up and smiles at him. He looked at you for a second and then took your hand. You held it back and walked like that all the way to the auditorium, happy he was with you.When you got there you and him walked over to Cadenza and parted ways. The first performance was at 12:00 and you had to practice first. You put on your dress and shoes (in media) and then went to hair and makeup that you did yourself because you insisted that you didn't need a glam squad, it made you feel weird so you let everyone else have it. You did a neutral smokey eye and a dark red lip (media). Then you did a cute updo that you thought looked great with your look.(media)When you were done you went to the stage to prepare for the practice. You looked over at Aaron who had finished before you.
His costume and hairstyle was:

(It took me forever to put these together you better love me okay bye)He looked so cute!Oh shit

He looked so cute!Oh shit. You had to kiss him.Okay well at least you looked cute for your first kiss with him. You looked over and saw Garroth and Laurence walking in and sitting down. Crap. And now your two guys friends were going to watch. Greeeeat. Just great." Hey guys! Thanks for coming!" Katelyn greeted them. So she invited them. Ughhhhh.
They both saw you and smiled. Then a look of realization came over their faces when they saw Aaron on the stage. They were going to leave until Katelyn sat next to them. Now they were trapped and so were you. This was awkward. You preformed most of the play and they seemed to be enjoying it. You got sucked into the play and got all of your lines right until the kiss scene. It was the first time you were doing it. Okay F/N. You can do this. Just ignore everyone else and do this. And don't make it that long. You got into position and so did Aaron. He said his line and stroked a stray piece of hair out of your face. You looked into each others eyes and did it. The thing you had been stressing about. You kissed. It lasted for a few seconds and then a few more. You parted and said your lines like nothing happened and Garroth and Laurence looked at you like you had three heads. That kiss was a little too long than it was supposed to be. But you liked it. You finished the rest of the play with ease. You tried so hard not to laugh when you noticed that Aaron had lipstick on him. He didn't know and it was hilarious. Once you finished you walked up to him with a makeup wipe. " Hey F- what are you doing?" He said when you put the makeup wipe on his face. You wiped if off and showed him, giggling."Ohhhhh. Okay that's embarrassing. Anyway, let's go and get ready for the performance. Oh! And you did great!" He said blushing before he walked away briskly. You walked out to see Garroth and Laurence." Hey guys! Did you like it? Did I do okay?" You asked them with a hopeful look on your face." You did great F/N!" Garroth said smiling." Wonderful! Wait... how long was the kiss supposed to be?Because I counted 12 seconds..." Laurence said looking at me with a goofy smile on his face."Ummm.. 12 seconds? That's exactly how long it's supposed to be? Yeah! That's right!" You said blushing. " Okay...Bye! We have to get back to class!"He said grabbing Garroth's hand and jogging away, whispering(If they get together who's going to get Aphmau? I thought one would get one and the others would get the other one!)
And then the door shut with a thud.You rolled your eyes at your and their awkwardness, and got ready for the performance for your classmates.
-------------------------------------------------------
Just to clear a few things up! That was the practice, or like a full on rundown of the play before you preform for the junior class during school. Garroth and Laurence skipped a period to watch your play practice to support you, because Katelyn asked them to come.( She did a butt load of work on set and also they asked her to tell them when they could see the play) Thanks for reading! Byeeeeeeee! ✨💕✨