"Louis, your clothes are in there, along with the shower, and various toiletries, along with a towel, just come out when you're ready." The man smiled. Louis' hand slipped out of mind as he walked off into the room he was directed to, not even looking back at me.

"And Scarlett, yours is just opposite." He replied pointing to a door directly opposite Louis'.

"Thanks." I mumbled before walking into a medium sized bathroom.

It felt so good being able to use a toilet again, that was one of the things I definitely didn't enjoy about being stranded. I pulled of my clothes, they were beginning to smell and cling to my body, no matter if I had washed them in the sea several times. I stepped in the shower rejoicing running warm water. The water that poured down the plug hole was a horrible brown colour, made up of dirt and sand. My hair felt worse than straw, I lathered half of bottle of shampoo onto my locks whilst I washed all the sea water out. After I conditioned it, it felt a hell of a lot softer. I rinsed my body several times over with shower gel making sure I smelt nothing like a deserted island. I stepped out of the shower, immediately regretting it as the cold air hit me. I wrapped a towel around my hair and body before staring at the clothes they had provided. I was impressed with their choices, I was expecting a pair of shorts and a crop top but instead they gave me black skinny jeans and an off the shoulder rolling stones shirt.  I slipped on the new clothes and rang out of my hair, releasing all the excess water. I found a hairbrush they had provided and jammed it through my hair. After not brushing my hair for so long, it hurt like crazy. The faces I was making probably made me look like a mad woman. After all the tangles were out I bent down underneath the hand dryer, since they hadn't provided a hairdryer, and attempted to dry my hair. It worked at some extent, but by the end I looked like I had a massive frizz ball on my head. I sighed at my reflection in the mirror and continued to run a brush through the mess on my head, trying to flatten it out and look as representable as possible. I finished messing with my hair and picked up all my old clothes. I flung them in the bin, I wouldn't need them again and I definitely didn't want to wear them again.

"Took your time." Louis smirked. He was leant up against the wall opposite my bathroom, one leg bent up against the wall and his arms crossed over his chest. He was wearing a plain white shirt and a pair of bright red chinos. His hair was swept to side and looked like a perfect mess. He looked flawless, I couldn't help let my eyes run over his body, I had never seem him dressed normally, only in worn out clothes.

"Sorry." I smiled.

"It's feels nice to be able to brush my teeth again." He grinned showing his pearly whites.

"I know what you mean."

"Are you ready?" He asked holding his hand out for mine, which I gladly accepted.

"No." I replied.

"C'mon, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Nothing." I muttered shaking my head but I could already picture the scenario being played out in my head.

"So you're flight back to England is in a couple of minutes." The man smiled at me from across his desk. He 'attempted' to explain to me what was going to happen to me as soon as I was out of his way. I would be flown back to England, my inheritance money from my parents would be what I used to survive. I wasn't explained a lot, apparently that would be done in England. I had no idea what was happening with Louis, he was in a separate room discussing his future.

"So there were no more survivors?" I asked for the seventh time.

"No, I'm terribly sorry." He sighed. "You're lucky you survived, it's very rare." He tried to conceal. His answer didn't amuse me, I didn't feel lucky, I had just lost my family.

"Losing my family isn't what I would consider lucky." I snarled.

"Let's get you on that flight then." He replied pulling me out of the room ignoring my remark.

"What about Louis?" I questioned as he ushered me to walk faster.

"He's all taken care of." He smiled.

"But-"

"C'mon, you'll miss you're flight."

"I don't want to go." I whimpered.

"You don't have a choice." He replied getting annoyed, this guy seriously had no emotion inside of him.

"Please?" I begged.

"You'll be fine." He smiled slightly, although it looked forced.

"Can't I even say goodbye to Louis?" I pleaded as he dragged me through the airport.

"He's long gone."

"What?" I croaked out, stopping in my tracks.

"C'mon love, he's got a busy life, leave him be." He replied without even caring how I felt and pulling me back. I reluctantly let myself be pulled along towards the boarding gate, Louis had already forgotten about me, I was just a conversation keeper, nothing special to Mr Worldwide sensation. That stupid son of a bit-

"SCARLETT!" I turned around at the sound of someone shouting my name. I couldn't see where or who it came from. "SCARLETT!" They shouted again, I saw people being pushed out of the way and a commotion happening right in front of me, none other than Louis Tomlinson was running straight towards me, away from a guy in a suit just like the one leading me off.

"LOUIS!" I called back as I released the man's grasp from around my arm. I began running towards him as fast as my weak legs could carry me.

"Scarlett." He puffed out of breath as he was inches away from me.

"Louis." I replied just as out of breath. His hand reached towards my jaw line and pulled me closer to him, his mouth soon connected to mine, moving in sync. My hands began to run through his hair as his hand moved to my cheek and the other to my waist. His breath was minty fresh, just like he beamed. His lips were soft and cherish able. These were the lips I wanted to kiss ever since I first saw them. His tongue glided through my mouth, as the kiss heated up. I didn't want to let go but I felt my body being grabbed by someone else, our lips ripped apart too much for either of our liking.

"Louis!" I cried as I was being carried away by two men in suits.

"Scarlett!" He shouted, he was trying to run after me but he was stopped by a group of men. Not matter how much he tried to break through he couldn't. They were four boys behind the men trying to calm him down, I assumed his band mates but I wasn't sure.

"You promised!" I cried out, I never got a chance to hear his reply, I was shoved onto the aeroplane without another word from anyone. I tried to get off but was constantly shoved down in my seat. The doors were bolted shut and take off began. I was on a plane, back to England, by myself. No friends, no family and no Louis.