Yuki meets nekozawa (The twins fight) [EDIT]

Start from the beginning

"Once we're done with this shoot we'll let you have all the fancy tuna you want, fancy tunaaaa" Hikaru teased.

~~~~~~Fantasy ended~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You bribed her didn't you?" Tamaki accused.

"You're imagining things." Hikaru answered.

"It obvious the photo was altered." Hikaru mentioned.

"You mean it was photoshopped?" Tamaki guessed.

"Yeah we have some major photoshopping skills." Hikaru bragged. 

we're pretty good at it too." Kaoru added.

"That's wasting your skills have you no shame??!!... but if you are going to photoshop her into this picture book Kay?" Tamaki begged.

"Come on boss."  Hikaru urged.

"Why don't you ask her if she'd wear something like that." Kaoru suggested.

"I never thought about asking her... what do you think about this my darling?" Tamaki asked holding a dress.

Haruhi glared at him.

Yuki's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it!! I'm going to be late if I don't make it to the club in time!!" I shouted running through the halls.

*BUMP!!*

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you." I apologized bowing down.

"It's alright belzenef and I weren't hurt." The man with a dark cloak around his body explained.

'Belzenef?' I thought.

His cat puppet appeared. 'MRREEOOW.'

"Oh!" I said.

"Let me introduce myself, I am umehito nekozawa 3rd year class 3-A and this is belzenef pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile.

"I'm koyuki asuna miyame 2nd year class2-A pleasure to meet you too." I smiled.

"You said you were running late to go where?" He asked. 

"Well... I'm a hostess in the host club and if I don't get there they'll start bothering about why I didn't show up early." I anime sweat dropped.

"Hmm I was on my way there right now I'm a big host club fan but I've never go there as a customer since they're only boys hosting." He explained.

"Really? You should come now, I'm hosting boys now so you can come." I said.

"We should get going, don't want to get yelled at do you?" He assumed. 

"No, I don't." I sighed.

"Lets go." I said walking away.

As I walked through the halls Nekozawa and I talked about everything plus that both of us have a class together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyoya POV

'Where's yuki she's running late and the guest are getting antsy and inpatient?? Maybe I should look for her?'

'Exactly when I was thinking about her she walked in with nekozawa senpai!!'

'How did she even bumped into him.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki's POV

"I have to attend my guest so I'll see you later by." I said as I kissed his cheek.